Ivan Soldo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ivan Soldo

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
where's the little pies.
Gilligan and shocking masterminded shorter qtrs and the duds still found a way to capitulate.
they're just a cursed footy club.
no goal for 64 minutes :rotfl1 :mhihi:banana:rotfl2:))

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Grundy went off, and that seem to put Collingwood on the back foot after that.
Soldo did an ok job. The only time we looked like taking the ball out of the centre, the peanut called it back.
The game was short enough to start with, but we lost another 5 minutes with the constant recalls.
The umpires these days struggle to bounce the ball on perfect grounds.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Grundy handed Soldo a football lesson during the first 30 minutes of the game. Thats why Collingwood were 4 goals up.

You are a generous man Ezy. 3 votes?

dont forget The PRE footballer of the year is 5,4,3,2,1 now

I though Big Ivan was less influential than Cotchy and Vlastuin and more influential than Lynch and Dusty, in the context of the game and roles and conditions etc.

But yeah, generous. I believe ruckman who revel in inflicting pain are the key to ultimate success in this game.

in hindsight Id probably give Lynchy the 3

Im a bit of a ruckophile.

Reactions: 1 user

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Not sure that Soldo keeps his spot after his woeful performance last week.

That was as bad a ruck performance as you'll see - a C grader like Ceglar dominated him, and his craft as a forward is laughable - see his bump on Higgins as evidence.

Reactions: 3 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Drop him for Nakkas. I still don't buy two rucks in the shortened form of the game, we'll be even slower with both.

We need Nakkas aggression and passion right now, and he can also play the oversize mid role better than Ivan.

Reactions: 4 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Drop him for Nakkas. I still don't buy two rucks in the shortened form of the game, we'll be even slower with both.

We need Nakkas aggression and passion right now, and he can also play the oversize mid role better than Ivan.
Yeah, Dimma said at rd 2 the ruck combination is fluid, might be both, might just be Ivan, might just be Toby. Horses for courses.

Reactions: 1 users