Jack Dyer Medal - 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Dyer Medal - 2022

Rioli in the top 3 for mine. Prestia will score well in the games he plays, but missed 4 games (and injured in at least 1).

Reckon Tarrant and Broad might both be top 10

I am genuinely hoping it is Rioli this year. Has had a magnificent year and I bleive unlucky not to be all-Australian. Would be magic for him. MacIntosh another smoky for me.

Reactions: 3 users
Rioli will certainly get more votes than he did in the Brownlow…

Im predicting:
1) Rioli, D
2) Bolton
3) Prestia
<Daylight>
4) Nank
5) Lynch

Reactions: 1 user
Duz and Stacky not there. Here come the next round of rumours....

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Nice little comment from Dimma towards Benny hinting at the benefits that Shocking gave to Geelong.

"No matter whether you sit on the same table as us next year or not, remember who paid your wages for the last 14 years"

:D:D

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Nice little comment from Dimma towards Benny hinting at the benefits that Shocking gave to Geelong.

"No matter whether you sit on the same table as us next year or not, remember who paid your wages for the last 14 years"

:D:D
Letting it out internally is Dimma. You can imagine the ones against his 'whinges'.

Reactions: 2 users
Will Martin body language confirms he has been tapped on the shoulder.

Dimma hinting Benny has got the AFL gig also. Wow

As the highest paid player at the club by some margin it’s not good enough that Dusty isn’t there. Can’t have seperate rules for him. Disappointing

Reactions: 4 users