Jack Dyer Medal - 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Dyer Medal - 2022

Some strange VFL voting results - I reckon Morris is clueless

Dow, Ryan, Biggy, Sonsie, Clarke, Banks all had far better seasons than Martyn
Yeah I am surprised about Martyn. I would have thought Banks might have been close to winning it.

Martin not turning up isn't good enough.
The club needs to work out is he 100% in or not.

Reactions: 2 users
Some strange VFL voting results - I reckon Morris is clueless

Dow, Ryan, Biggy, Sonsie, Clarke, Banks all had far better seasons than Martyn
Jake will be stoked with this, he was pretty upset by online abuse during the year, rewarded for the 110% he gives to this club

Reactions: 1 users
Jake will be stoked with this, he was pretty upset by online abuse during the year, rewarded for the 110% he gives to this club

Stoked for him too. I've never understood giving online abuse to your players. Jake has always played every game as committed as he always has, he's unfortunately not as skilled as some of our players and has struggled with that step up, but you can never challenge his effort. Thats all you can ask of anyone, to ensure their effort is as good as it always is.

Reactions: 7 users