Jack Riewoldt [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Riewoldt [Merged]

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
This bloke is Richmond. This bloke get us. He wants it as bad as we do.

One of my all time faves, I fear for him. I’m seeing signs I do not like.

I want to be wrong.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

I want to be wrong.
Getting old and slow? 2nd fiddle now to Lynch? If so, we can't turn back time. He's getting old and I don't want him to retire also but it happens.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Why would he bust a nut in a practice game??
Every time he gets challenged he comes back.
They bagged the flk out of him after the preliminary final and a week later he kicked 5 in a GF.

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007

I want to be wrong.
It’s March and essentially his first practice game. A slight over reaction Scoop.

Riewoldt is no longer in the team as our saviour. He has super smarts that will hold in good stead. He still did things today that show me he is not done. Not by a long shot.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
It’s March and essentially his first practice game. A slight over reaction Scoop.

Riewoldt is no longer in the team as our saviour. He has super smarts that will hold in good stead. He still did things today that show me he is not done. Not by a long shot.

Cotchin looks closer to the end then jack

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I want to be wrong.

Good chance of that, you have form ;)

Even if Jack is slowing down, he's a dual Richmond Premiership player and has performed on stage with the Killers with his Premiership medal around his neck. No need to feel sorry for Jack.

Reactions: 1 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Good chance of that, you have form ;)

Even if Jack is slowing down, he's a dual Richmond Premiership player and has performed on stage with the Killers with his Premiership medal around his neck. No need to feel sorry for Jack.

I don’t want to see him go out like this.

Ps. There’s a first time for everything, hope this is mine.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Reckon I might wait till seasons end before I rule a line through any of our older players rather than sniping them over a practice match.

Reactions: 5 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Reckon I might wait till seasons end before I rule a line through any of our older players rather than sniping them over a practice match.

I assume your new to PRE?
That’s not how we do things around here.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018

I want to be wrong.

Come on Scoop, you’re better than this.
1. It was a practice game.
2. He dominated in a G.F not 5 months ago.
3. It wasn’t at the M.C.G.
Rumours of his death are highly exaggerated

Reactions: 3 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Jack's too smart to burn too many tickets in a pre-season game.

Reactions: 4 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I missed the game today but sheez, JR8 is one of the smartest campaigners in the whole campaign.

He'll be right he's no doubt pacing himself, and I'm sure that he will do just fine this season and lead the Tigers well as he has done.

We had no real motivation to beat them we bashed the living shizen out of them on Grand Final and embarrassed the *smile* outta them.

They were always coming to beat us today, they will throw heaven and earth at us next time we play them for 4 points also, and likely the time after they will hit us harder than anyone else this year as they will want to hurt us for what we did to them.

I didnt expect the Tigers to win today and I was ok with the scoreline when I saw it, (no blowout) as for the game I will just have to go with what is doing the rounds on here.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
The decline has to come sooner or later. Has been bashed around a bit, but no major knees or shoulders. He's gonna get shown up occaisionally by young defenders, but you've gotta back him in and the club. His age hasn't even been touched on at all over the summer. Should be fine.

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
He broke both of heath shaws ankles with a great little turn of agility.

Am I wrong, or did this bloke kick 5 goals in the last game of AFL footy?

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
31yo champs are entitled to treat praccy matches with the disdain they deserve , do not underestimate this man