Jack Ross | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Ross

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
I walked past PRO yesterday at 4pm on way to VFL game and Jack Ross & Fraser Turner were doing contested work and looking good and very close by the look of it :D
Rance was there also & looked like he was training to beat Usain Bolt's 100 meter sprint record, (still straight lines though).

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I think Ross is a real possibility for September, Turner was hopeful of playing the week after the Pies so looks like his on track.

Sounds like the club is not going to risk Rance this year.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Dimma said he and Turner return to VFL next week.
And maybe Pickett too.....?
Fair side that vfl team......

I hope by hell we have the fly happy with his lot as he's no doubt on the radar of a few clubs.
Have new self propelled mower and operator on standby.

Last edited:

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
And maybe Pickett too.....?
Fair side that vfl team......

I hope by hell we have the fly happy with his lot as he's no doubt on the radar of a few clubs.
Have new self propelled mower and operator on standby.
At this point there’s going to be some very stiff vfl listed players.

Going to be some very tough MC calls going forward, I really like the thought of Caddy, KMac and Ross’s toughness for finals

Reactions: 1 users

Brimmy

Tassie Tiger
Apr 19, 2018
Jack Ross &/or Marlion Pickett gets a shot with a spot opening up in the Midfield.

Just love the way 2019 is evolving.Match Committee are going to have some headaches of the nice variety.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
Fantastic news I am a huge fan of his hardness at the ball and contest, something we have struggled with since he was injured.

Would have a rising star nomination if not for the injury.

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
He looks a lot like Dan Jackson and knows how to use it. If him and Marlion are firing for the finals, I will be a very happy man.

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
Dan Jackson? puleeese! he is far too clean in traffic for Jackson.

He is like a Mark Coughlan.

Reactions: 5 users