Jack Ross | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Ross

Both Pickett and Ross are backup for injuries over the last 7 or 8 games unless they unleash some amazing form in the VFL is my view.

Reactions: 1 user
Lets not put pressure on the kid.
But He is going to be better then Cripps.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Great news!

Meanwhile, Richmond are set to extend impressive on-baller Jack Ross’ contract by two years tying the second-round pick from last year’s national draft to the Tigers until the end of 2021.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Both Pickett and Ross are backup for injuries over the last 7 or 8 games unless they unleash some amazing form in the VFL is my view.

Don't know about Pickett but 3 or 4 weeks of VFL is plenty of time for Ross to get match fitness to be back in time for finals. There's also the first week of finals in VFL during the AFL week off. I predict subject to any setbacks Ross will be back in the side by finals time.

Don't know about Pickett but 3 or 4 weeks of VFL is plenty of time for Ross to get match fitness to be back in time for finals. There's also the first week of finals in VFL during the AFL week off. I predict subject to any setbacks Ross will be back in the side by finals time.

I don't disagree with this

Reactions: 1 users
Another excellent re-signing by the club.

We have some seriously good young talent at the moment.

Great news. For some reason this kid reminds me a bit of Cogs. Old fashioned midfielder.

Reactions: 3 users