Jack Ross | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Ross

lukeanddad

Tiger Champion
Nov 17, 2008
I mean literally looks like dan Jackson. Has a lot better disposal and smarts but undeniably looks like dan Jackson. :)
As long as we’re not underselling Dan. Took a while to settle in, but won our B&f as I recall, so could play .

Reactions: 2 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
After the Jack Graham and Jacob Townsend 2017 fairy tales, everything is in play.

Reactions: 2 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
This kid is super important to the make up of our team both short and long term. I see him as the heir replacement to Cotchin. I would have no hesitation in him lining up in the centre square come the first final.

Reactions: 1 user

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Both he & Pickett a couple of games in the 2's & form permitting banging down the door for a spot in the senior side.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
I just can't contain my excitement knowing Ross is going to be back playing footy. Hope he can find his form quickly as I loved watching him play early in the season.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Both he & Pickett a couple of games in the 2's & form permitting banging down the door for a spot in the senior side.

Sounds great but who do they replace considering Cotchin, and Caddy and Grover also will likely be back in.

A Stack like rise from Pickett would be amazing and very welcome for September.

Last edited:

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
But w
Sounds great but who do they replace considering Cotchin, and Caddy and Grover also will likely be back in.
Will Caddy and McIntosh likely be back though? I didn't see stack go back to the ressies to learn a new position. Baker went back for maybe a one game trial in the reserves. Caddy and McIntosh are still there for now.

I have no doubt Ross is best 22 when fit, but can be get his match fitness to standard in a couple of vfl games? Here's hoping. Pickett is a complete unknown to me so will just have to see how he goes.