Jack Ross | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Ross

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
K Mac is the perfect replacement for B Ellis in 2020. His ellite running will be needed.

I Think our game will have moved on and Naishy will take Brandos wing.

People will forget isaac smith in 3 rounds of young naishy hitting big tom on the tit.

But for now its JrOss's time to shine.

Give 'em hell son

Reactions: 3 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
It'll be Ross, be staggered but happy if its Pickett though can't see that happening.

Whoever it is I'll be 110% behind them.

We all will blx!

We trust whatever Dimma & MC decide.
They will know the player better than us, they would brief the player in what they want.
For the RFC we don’t go in with an injured player(JG) but with a player capable of being that role/team first player that has Richmond where they are on the crusp of something great.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I Think our game will have moved on and Naishy will take Brandos wing.

People will forget isaac smith in 3 rounds of young naishy hitting big tom on the tit.

But for now its JrOss's time to shine.

Give 'em hell son
Naish will need a huge preseason to become a regular. Anonymous in the VFL finals.

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
a review of his performance in the under 18 grand final last year:

#32 Jack Ross

The thick set inside midfielder has been generating a bit of interest in recent times and again produced some good moments in the Grand Final. He impressed when he went back with the flight and then laid an aggressive tackle, gathered the loose ball cleanly and quickly released to start the chain for an important Dylan Williams goal in the first term. He also won an excellent ground ball in the third term that set up Atu’s memorable running goal, again at a vital period to keep Oakleigh within reach. He then got on the end of one to kick a goal that got his side within two goals in the final term. He is a good player and most importantly rose when his team needed it most in an underrated outing to finish with 19 disposals.

Reactions: 2 users

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
This kid is made for finals football.

Won't let us down.

Reactions: 1 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Naish will need a huge preseason to become a regular. Anonymous in the VFL finals.
I think Naish was cooked by year end. His form in the vfl for 80-90% of the season was stellar. Would be surprised if he doesn’t win the vfl b&f

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I think Naish was cooked by year end. His form in the vfl for 80-90% of the season was stellar. Would be surprised if he doesn’t win the vfl b&f
Probably right, sinner. The kid has a brain for the game and a sweet boot. And he'll do his damndest.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Bulldust - he won't duck his head and play for free kicks. Selwood is a joke - no respect. Will be far superior to Duckwood.
I get the angst towards Sellwood but you have to separate the way he plays at times and the fact that he is a very very good footballer.
If Jack Ross turns out as good as Sellwood we will have a very good player on our hands. Sellwood played very well as a first year player in the 2007 grand final, let’s hope Jack does the same

Reactions: 7 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Selwood has been a great player and captain no doubt. He's their version of Cotchin and the only Cats player I like.

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
All aboard the Ross train.

Future captain able to fill the coaching group with enough confidence to pick him over a very impressive 27yo.

Speaks volumes of how highly they must rate him internally