Jack Ross | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Ross

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Ross will be the most likely for Jackie G if he misses.

I thinkg Jackie G will do everything he can to play.

Pickett might be a smokie if he has a big GF on Sunday.

Reactions: 1 user

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
If Graham doesn't come up and I think with that dislocation it is unlikely then a brave hard bodied Ross has to be his replacement. Hard on Jack but as a premiership is at stake and we cannot have any injury risks next week

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
What is being said on the Jack Graham thread indicates he will be out.

Definitely Ross is the logical replacement. Hard at the ball is just what we need.

DS

James

Tiger Rookie
Sep 11, 2016
Ross started strongly but tapered off and the got injured. Has now via the vfl. If fit and in form an obvious replacement fit Jack but and it’s a big but, he hasn’t shown much at vfl level since that return.
IMO just like Nank in that regard. I’d prefer either Menadue or depending on his game tomorrow, Stacky.
Nank isn’t fit and will be taken apart if we play Collingwood. Better Balta or Chol.
Think Broad May play. If not ??

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
If Graham doesn’t come up then there a number who could replace him including Ross. Stack, Pickett, menadue and Macca also in the running

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Was very impressed with his games early in the year in the AFL, but didnt think he quite had that same look of composure about him in the recent VFL games I watched .