Jack Ross | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Ross

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
is Rossolgan still eligible for the Norwich award??
If he is, im putting my cat on him to win it.
Usually you would put your house on it, but for bias and massive hatred shown towards us it has to be my cat...

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Tigertough1974

Tiger Champion
Oct 1, 2013
With the depth of young talent we have I'm hoping the club does have a deliberate strategy to do this, because last year it was forced upon us by injury - it will be much harder to leave out fit established players...and similarly hard for them to accept sitting out. We may end up with a NBA load management situation for all its positives and negatives!

Its a good discussion and certainly made us extremely tough to beat second half of season.

In saying all of this I don't think the club would want to have to win 8 or nine of the last games again just to make top 4.

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Its a good discussion and certainly made us extremely tough to beat second half of season.

In saying all of this I don't think the club would want to have to win 8 or nine of the last games again just to make top 4.

Were going to say exactly the same thing, win ledger needs to be well in our favor before taking any liberty's.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
With a good pre season he will be every chance to play round 1possibly to tag team with someone like Caddy to put physical pressure on Cripps in the clinches.

Will be ahead of Graham as he in all likelihood wont be ready.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
4 Jacks.

One of each suit

Reiwoldt would be hearts
Graham clubs
Higlet diamonds

So Rossy has to be spades
I just love this.
I’d go

diamond jack - Riewoldt. He’s a priceless gem.
Hearts jack - higgins. So much love.
Clubs jack - Ross because he clubs them down.
Spades jack - graham - he buries his opponent.

Reactions: 6 users

Tiger Superstar
Feb 28, 2008
Problem is Ross, Stack and Pickett are all walk up starts for round 1 but we won't be able to fit them all in bar injury. Then you've got both Graham and Higgins who are good enough to be walk up starts but will probably miss with their respective injuries. With RCD, Turner and CCJ also hopefully staking claims, I can't remember a more difficult selection for round 1 before.
I don’t think a fully recovered and fit Higgo is best 22 anymore given the influx of talent in the last 12m.
He had a lower ceiling and now with his setbacks is behind the eight ball.
I suspect he will struggle to be on our list in a few years.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Cant wait to see this kid play again.
What a midfield Cotchin Martin Edwards Pickett lambert CCD Martyn and Ross.
God help champion data...

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Cant wait to see this kid play again.
What a midfield Cotchin Martin Edwards Pickett lambert CCD Martyn and Ross.
God help champion data...
Reckon Meat ball, Higlet, Stacka n Fridge will all get some look see time through the mid field as well. We'll have that many mids all taking turns to have a possession n a little influence that chumpion doofus will rate all our blokes as mediocre n we'll still win the flag. Then all the experts will turn around n go WTF how did that happen.

Reactions: 4 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Need to get him into the side ASAP, he hasn't played a bad game for us, is a natural footy player.
He was terribly unlucky to get injured, and should be a premiership player.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
I find it hard to understand personally why he's not in the side. You just know no matter what he's going to give an honest display. And 100% if he didn't get tragically purposely stomped on his ankle last year, I believe he'd have a premiership medallion around his neck.

Reactions: 3 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
And 100% if he didn't get tragically purposely stomped on his ankle last year, I believe he'd have a premiership medallion around his neck.
Yeah.... was that the 3 vote getting, fairest and best player Fyfe, who also gave Tom Lynch a bit of a drive by whack to the head?

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Yeah.... was that the 3 vote getting, fairest and best player Fyfe, who also gave Tom Lynch a bit of a drive by whack to the head?

Yes it was, but all's well that ends well, if Fyfe was ineligible Clangerfield would have won it :))

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Spoke to dimma..
Its looking good, his every chance to come in and replace the turn over king Martin.
More to come

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Robbo and everyone are drooling over Rozee, sure he's a good young kid, and is going to be a good player, but our boy Jack is, and will be better.
Our man has only played 7 games, he got 25 possessions on debut and 28 in his 3rd game. Rozze hasn't got better than 22 possessions in 24 games.