Jack Ziebell Welcome | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Ziebell Welcome

The message from the new coaches so far is lifting the standards. First Ouzo and now Jack. Interesting.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
When he was on with Mahr & Gazy he said that he was talking with Josh Jenkins down stairs and got insulted when Jenkins suggested Richmond would finish last next year.

I loved that. He hasn't even met the players yet and he has already taken the place to heart, to the extent that he gets offended when someone bags us.

Welcome aboard Jack.

Reactions: 9 users
What a great fit going forward ! Heart & soul into his new home , l see good things happening at the club .
Tiggs will be smart next few years , finals for me l dont tjink so ( happy to be proven wrong ).
Lets get some solid draft picks next few years tgen load up on a couple of free agent .....

Reactions: 1 user