Jacob Townsend | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jacob Townsend

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
It’s the ultimate example of playing your role and plugging away and being ready in case an opportunity comes up.

Geez didn’t he have the hottest purple patch at the back of 2017 and first couple of games of 2018. Couldn’t miss.
And being hard to play against. No defender was game to take him on with run from the backline, as they didn’t want to get tackled by him.

Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Towner was sitting in my row, ferrying many trays of beers for his mates.

I told him 'we love you Towner' and toasted him with an enriched uranium margarita.

'haha thanks a lot mate' big smile

humble Richmond man,

loving life amongst the faithful

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
It’s the ultimate example of playing your role and plugging away and being ready in case an opportunity comes up.

Geez didn’t he have the hottest purple patch at the back of 2017 and first couple of games of 2018. Couldn’t miss.
People forget that our 2017 team included a number of players who were brought in late in the season.

Towner was obviously one but also Nathan Broad and Jack Graham.

Reactions: 5 users