Jacob Townsend | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jacob Townsend

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I'm not sure if you meant doppelganger or really did mean dobblegagger, but given the "blew the statue" comment above.....I'll just leave it here now.

Come back and play VFL for us Towner.
He’s already signed with Southport for next season, but it would be nice if he could return to Tigerland at some point.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Surley JT21 gets a lap of honour in the back of a Hilux before our first home game , or maybe DTLD and Basher could drag him around in a chariot

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
The Crouch’s won’t miss Towner, did he clean up both of them in the 17 GF?
I seem to remember that he crunched the other one in the middle of the ground later on in the game.

Love ya Towner.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Must admit I don't like life membership full stop.

Always seemed bizarre to me that someone is made a life member of an organisation just for turning up to do the job they are employed to do. I think life membership should be reserved for actual paying members and volunteers.
Unless I've got double vision, there's 2 Towner threads. Get that sewing machine out TBR.

Reactions: 1 user

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Must admit I don't like life membership full stop.

Always seemed bizarre to me that someone is made a life member of an organisation just for turning up to do the job they are employed to do. I think life membership should be reserved for actual paying members and volunteers.

I like that idea, I'm a 51 year member :mhihi

Reactions: 2 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Towner the 'Homecoming Hero' for round 2 against GWS.

Great selection except he could well become villain by the first bounce if he hospitalizes one of our young stars with a crunching tackle in the VFL curtain raiser against Southport Sharks at PRO ;) :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Can we put him on top up list?
Would love to see him in Y & B for a few more games.
Maybe split some oppos like Duckwood, DangleField, Dopey Mitch, Cheque Book Cerra in half.

5SKULL5

What stands in the way, becomes the way!
Dec 20, 2004
Melbourne
The Crouch’s won’t miss Towner, did he clean up both of them in the 17 GF?
I seem to remember that he crunched the other one in the middle of the ground later on in the game.

Love ya Towner.
Towner did fancy the famous Crouch sisters.

Reactions: 1 users