James Trezise | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

James Trezise

Because he's been a champion & will go down as a great of the club. The demise has come quickly but he earned the right to make his own call even if it was the wrong one.
Just hope he's comfortable with playing VFL this season.
I sincerely hope we don’t just mind numbingly select the side like it’s 2019 ,,,like we did last year

Reactions: 4 users
Not sure why the offered him an extra year in the 1st place.
Ex Captain 230 games and 3 x premiership player and worrier for the club over 13 years and had 1 bad year
deserves the chance to see if he still has something to give.

Im good with another year

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Ex Captain 230 games and 3 x premiership player and worrier for the club over 13 years and had 1 bad year

Yeah agree and if he starts like he did last year, then I would expect him to be left out and the year becomes a teaching year from Grimes to the young'uns. He has plenty still to give to the club even if its not on the field this year.

Reactions: 2 users
Grimesey will pull the pin if he's not hitting the targets the way he would want to or be expected to.

I have a strong gut feeling that if things aren't going as desired for our great champion that he will walk before the MSD as has been the Richmond man way.

I F@$#^@ love Grimesey.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
I thought you were taking the p$ss when you suggested Brown to take Grimes spot.

So I just checked and found Brown is listed at 193cm to Grimes’ 194cm.

I thought Brown was only around the 180cm mark. No idea why, just didn’t realise he had that height.
Don’t believe everything you read.
Especially on players heights and weights on the RFC website.

Reactions: 1 user

I'm going up to his place at Mt Macedon in the new year. I will find out if he was carrying anything because he looked slow and sore all year.

Don’t believe everything you read.
Especially on players heights and weights on the RFC website.
Tom Brown is comfortably 193. He has grown and put on a little size/upper body muscle.
Brown next to Ben Miller is not looking far from his height. I have Ben Miller at 195, Young on the far right at 196cm. And Vlas is listed at 187cm, Brown is no longer around that height.

Screenshot_20231224_030725_Richmond.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Brown next to Ben Miller is not looking far from his height. I have Ben Miller at 195, Young on the far right at 196cm. And Vlas is listed at 187cm, Brown is no longer around that height.

View attachment 21417
I think Miller is taller than 195.
UB has him listed at 198
So Brown at 193 is realistic

Tom Brown is comfortably 193. He has grown and put on a little size/upper body muscle.
That would make him taller than Broad and on par with Grimes.
I’d be pleasantly surprised but still sceptical.
At that height he goes from running half back flanker to almost key position defender.
Interesting.

Reactions: 1 users
B: Brown - Young - Vlastuin - Short
HB: Rioli - Gibcus - Broad - Balta

Our Defence has what it takes to be a premiership contender

Reactions: 5 users
Looks super fit. Started well today. Faded out but looks to have really polished up physically.

• Wow
Reactions: 8 users
Come on in leaps and bounds since he got rid of that horrible Gippsland mullet. Agree, he plays.

Reactions: 4 users
reminded me of a blend between Tom Spewart & Duncan Kellaway. Strange hybrid but that's my take.

Reactions: 1 users