Josh Caddy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Josh Caddy

Doggies did a great job of crowding him and Lynch out. Hopefully it's a one off shitfull game.

Agree *smile* game , didn't see : Higgins ?.did he play ? Lots more players should be embarrassed by last nights performance ...

Caddy looks as though he's underdone, semi-cooked at the moment.
I like the idea, as suggested b others, of him going to the square and Lynch out to CHF.
Seems both are still making their way to fuller fitness with their limited pre-seasons starting to show.

Bullarto Tiger said:
Caddy looks as though he's underdone, semi-cooked at the moment.
I like the idea, as suggested b others, of him going to the square and Lynch out to CHF.
Seems both are still making their way to fuller fitness with their limited pre-seasons starting to show.

Trouble with him in the middle is that he is slower than prestia, and if he cant bash through opponents he is a liability with lack of leg speed.

evo said:
Doggies did a great job of crowding him and Lynch out. Hopefully it's a one off sh!tfull game.

Dirty night.

But Lynchy seems very susceptible too blocking.

they block the *smile* out of him and he doesn't get near the contest.

I hope he develops a knee game where the blocker spends the night in St.Vincents having kidneys examined (turns out to be just bruising 1-2 weeks)

easy said:
Dirty night.

But Lynchy seems very susceptible too blocking.

they block the sh!t out of him and he doesn't get near the contest.

I hope he develops a knee game where the blocker spends the night in St.Vincents having kidneys examined (turns out to be just bruising 1-2 weeks)
Enter Mr Townsend.

The master of making sure the block doesn’t happen.

Smoking Aces said:
Might be but when he is asked to play a role he does it and does it well.

True SA, but as tough footballer ( which he is) i think you need to contribute more than toughness, kick a couple of goals etc

Different role for Cadds this week after a lot of midfield time against Freo, but he excelled nonetheless. Pure footballer.

Just an amazing player. Not quick but smart and plays tall. And is a leader. Crucial for our team. Thought his presence was missed early in the season.

tigerlove said:
Just an amazing player. Not quick but smart and plays tall. And is a leader. Crucial for our team. Thought his presence was missed early in the season.
Absolutely agree with this.