Josh Caddy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Josh Caddy

Tiger Superstar
Feb 28, 2008
tigerlove said:
Caddy another solid game. 24 disposals, 433metres gained, and the highest pressure act points for the Tigers with 64. Amazing player (what you reckon poster 17?).

Yes, agree it was a solid game.
Conditions suited him.
Still don't think he is an amazing player, but wish he was.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
17 said:
Yes, agree it was a solid game.
Conditions suited him.
Still don't think he is an amazing player, but wish he was.

Lacks endurance and pace for midfield. Capable when used sparingly though

alexwern

Tiger Rookie
Aug 9, 2009
Put him back forward. He's more valuable there than the Midfield. Our forward line reminded me of the early 2000s with the ball being bombed to Lynch (read Richo) trying to mark it against 3 blokes. He could provide some protection for Lynch who is being targeted also.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
tigerlove said:
3rd most disposals he's had this season.

Most woeful 3rd most disposal game ive seen.
He looked like he ate a wombat before the game. He spent most of the night running on the spot

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
WesternTiger said:
Well 80% were useless.

Not arguing that but he certainly wasn't a phantom or unable to get a kick, he played poorly like a dozen other more experienced players did. Bad night for sure.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
WesternTiger said:
Well 80% were useless.

Not arguing that but he certainly wasn't a phantom or unable to get a kick, he played poorly like a dozen other more experienced players did. Bad night for sure.

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
tigerlove said:

Yeah the fact that he is a senior player and he served that up was what pissed me off. I can accept it occasional from thr first and second year players.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Tigers of Old said:
Stunk it up.

Wasn't that bad. Did have 3rd most effective disposals and 2 goal assists. Wasn't a great night for him though, no, or maybe 18 others.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
tigerlove said:
Wasn't that bad. Did have 3rd most effective disposals and 2 goal assists. Wasn't a great night for him though, no, or maybe 18 others.

We take stats too seriously. He was useless last night.
For some unknown reason the smaller ground makes him even slower

acatman1

Tiger Superstar
Sep 18, 2016
Caddy will always be Caddy, not fast, not a midfielder, will get a goal or 2 "usually". Dont think much will change with him. Cats got parfitt for him, still not sure who came out best with that deal.

E

easy_tiger

acatman1 said:
Caddy will always be Caddy, not fast, not a midfielder, will get a goal or 2 "usually". Dont think much will change with him. Cats got parfitt for him, still not sure who came out best with that deal.

Until Parfitt gets a premiership medal, I think we unequivocally, comprehensively, won