Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Good to hear as we do still need him in defence/wing and is also a good kick when lining up.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Has not surprised a number of us that the club think so highl of Kam to give him an extension. Seems the clubs knows more of what he brings to the club and game than some of Kam's detractors on this site

Reactions: 1 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
good news. great character. hard running and more than a decent player

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Two more years of the crazy cat. To think some said he can't play!

I was never a fan, his first half dozen games in 2019 converted me. Recently he’s reverted to some pretty average play. His mistakes last game were real shockers. One thing he has improved markedly is his aerial work. Let’s hope he gets back to his early season form.
Either way he’s best 22 and the leading shover in the AFL.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
How many *smile* games does this bloke need to play before he is drppped?
Seriously it was like a 35" degree day, he flapping his arm like was swatting flies all afternoon.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
How many *smile* games does this bloke need to play before he is drppped?
Seriously it was like a 35" degree day, he flapping his arm like was swatting flies all afternoon.

kyuss

Tiger Superstar
May 13, 2012
How many **** games does this bloke need to play before he is drppped?

i really enjoy your work zips, but i thought he was instrumental early on when the game was on the line.

lukeanddad

Tiger Champion
Nov 17, 2008
I'd suggest his critics are viewing the game on TV rather than live.

His work rate is absolutely elite and he runs back and forward equally hard to both control and force spread from the opposition.

Importance to our structure is enormous and being as hard as anyone in the comp certainly doesn't hurt.
I was a critic today - and I was at the game. Close to our least effective. Couple of impressive kicks, but minimal impact for mine

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
wasnt kmacs best game

But if anyone in Match Committee suggested dropping him for a game on the G,

Im pretty sure Balmey would spray vanilla slice everywhere.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
How are you defining impact? His worth today was nothing to do with possessions.
Critics bag him for lack of possessions, seeming not to notice he turns 1-on-2s into stoppages (or better, wins), then vacates the area to play his defensive role on the fat side, reducing his opportunity for possessions.

Judging KMac on disposal numbers is like judging Grimes on them.

Reactions: 3 users
B

Bill James

We don't want him having plenty of it, that's not his role.

What we want him to do is run hard from defence to attack and back again, closing down spread and leading opportunities for the opposition and creating them for us.

He does that better than most and did it very well today. I bet if you ask the coaches they will tell you he had plenty of impact today, but it is GPS impact, not stats sheet.
Hasn’t been doing that for a month, not just today. He is not getting to contests and not providing outlet like he was at the start of the year. On top of that his disposal has been woeful.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Love what KMac offers and plays his role as well as anybody in the side, however I think his form has dropped a bit over the last few weeks, hopefully he builds it up for a big September