Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
Was he a stand out in the 2’s. NO.
That’s why he isn’t playing.
He was crap when he was in the seniors earlier in the year and his form in the 2’s has been just Ok.
He would have to be a trade option for us.
Disgaree. If Kmac goes who is going to replace "The Chronicles of Kamdyn" . Organisational culture is contingent upon having a workplace filled with assorted characters that keep the place buzzing. Kmac is the man that brings much jocularity to the club.

Jezza81

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 9, 2008
Was looking hard to see if I could spot Mcintosh amongst the other senior listed players that didn’t play
Couldn’t see him, anyone else think we might be in danger of losing him?
Would be nice to get some good picks for our fringe players while their value is high

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Was looking hard to see if I could spot Mcintosh amongst the other senior listed players that didn’t play
Would be nice to get some good picks for our fringe players while their value is high
He was on the field in his jumper after the game, sharing the love.

Reactions: 3 users

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Yep he was everywhere and having a ball after the game. Not going anywhere.

Reactions: 2 users

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
Yeah he was definitely there. He looked real stoked!

I thought Jack Ross looked a bit wistful though
I feel sorry for Ross. Everyone else on the list had something except him. Guys like Rance, Graham & KMac already had a flag from ‘17 so some consolation. Others had the VFL flag whereas Ross missed out on the VFL GF and then nothing. Gotta hurt that. Be very interested to see how he goes next year. I hope the senior players and coaches get around him.

Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Hearld sun reporting. He could be on the move.
Fingers crossed.
McIntosh straight swap for petruccelle

D85

///
Nov 22, 2004
coburg
I feel sorry for Ross. Everyone else on the list had something except him. Guys like Rance, Graham & KMac already had a flag from ‘17 so some consolation. Others had the VFL flag whereas Ross missed out on the VFL GF and then nothing. Gotta hurt that. Be very interested to see how he goes next year. I hope the senior players and coaches get around him.

Ross is fine, using it at motivation driving forward. Expect a big 2020

Reactions: 1 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Petruccelle is quick and a good leap. But doesn't appear to find it a lot.

I don't know him very well. Fair trade?

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Petruccelle is quick and a good leap. But doesn't appear to find it a lot.

I don't know him very well. Fair trade?

Has a good tank but got to have more to his game! But that’s WC!

Fremantle is keen and he is keen to look elsewhere even though he signed a two year extension.

He should be aiming for Ellis spot on the wing. Has the tank. Needs to work on a few things.

Should work hard over pre season as there is a spot.

Up to him.
What would he be worth if he decides to leave?
Contracted player. We would have to agree.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Thought he was unlucky to lose his place in the team when he did. Looked like he was being played out of position in the VFL. Understandable if he's less than thrilled.

Then again, Caddy went through a similar process.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Thought he was unlucky to lose his place in the team when he did. Looked like he was being played out of position in the VFL. Understandable if he's less than thrilled.

Then again, Caddy went through a similar process.
I don’t think he was unlucky to lose his spot. Started the year well and then his form really tailed off and with a number of senior players coming back I felt it was well justified that he go to the VFL.

Reactions: 1 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Was high in the bf mid way through the year. Was the victim of the mc wanting to bring caddy in the team

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
KMac has played 90 games. You just know he's going to marry a netballer and spawn four 6'6 boys who run the 100 in 11 seconds and the 3km in 8 minutes. Keep.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users