Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Was high in the bf mid way through the year. Was the victim of the mc wanting to bring caddy in the team

Tapered off badly probably from Round 9 onwards. His votes in B&F:

Rd 1 - 4Rd 10 - 2
Rd 2 - 4Rd 11 - 1
Rd 3 - 3Rd 12 - 2
Rd 4 - 2Rd 13 - 1
Rd 5 - 4Rd 14 - Bye
Rd 6 - 2Rd 15 - 1
Rd 7 - 2Rd 16 - 0 (only player with no votes)
Rd 8 - 4Rd 17 - 1
Rd 9 - 1Didn't play another game

Reactions: 1 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Forgot he played so late in the season. For some reason in my head I thought he was rotated out at the bye.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
9 votes total in his last 8 games. The coaches thought he was real poor no wonder was dropped.

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
KMac has played 90 games. You just know he's going to marry a netballer and spawn four 6'6 boys who run the 100 in 11 seconds and the 3km in 8 minutes. Keep.
agree. Now there is a spot for him, next season he will need to improve to get in. Good healthy competition is still required.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
I don’t think he was unlucky to lose his spot. Started the year well and then his form really tailed off and with a number of senior players coming back I felt it was well justified that he go to the VFL.
His form tailed off just as I finally hopped on board the kam train. I've been a critic for years but his first half of the year converted me. Unfortunately he could not support the weight.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Yeah he was definitely there. He looked real stoked!

I thought Jack Ross looked a bit wistful though

I also noted that, BTT, about young Ross.
From where I was sitting (on my couch), I thought it suggested a missed opportunity more than envy or feeling deserved.
He knew he had missed out on the opportunity and euphoria of a premiership (on two occasions) and the sheer joy being expressed post-match by the premiership[ players (both seniors and reserves) would have struck as something he wished he could be feeling and experiencing. It would have felt a little empty, I am sure. I don't believe, for a minute, that he was begrudging of his team mates. More, as you said, wistful.
I am sure his time out on the MCG post-siren will motivate and drive him this forthcoming pre-season. Like any AFL footballer he wants to experience that unique sensation of being a premiership player.
I have no doubt that Ross will become a central player in future successful Richmond sides.
I believe he will become a very very good player for the Yellow and Black.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Tapered off badly probably from Round 9 onwards. His votes in B&F:

Rd 1 - 4Rd 10 - 2
Rd 2 - 4Rd 11 - 1
Rd 3 - 3Rd 12 - 2
Rd 4 - 2Rd 13 - 1
Rd 5 - 4Rd 14 - Bye
Rd 6 - 2Rd 15 - 1
Rd 7 - 2Rd 16 - 0 (only player with no votes)
Rd 8 - 4Rd 17 - 1
Rd 9 - 1Didn't play another game
Says to me they were teaching him new tricks

James

Tiger Rookie
Sep 11, 2016
Envious maybe, but not entitled to feel hardly done by
If Fremantle are also keen on Menadue
I would package them up and get what we can.
Pick 27 and a swap of their future 2nd rounder for our 3rd would be a realistic conclusion.
And it would also free up around $600 k in total
TPP.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I'd like to think Kam would be eyeing the vacancy left by Bellis.

James

Tiger Rookie
Sep 11, 2016
Bolton, Caddy, Lambert, Pickett, Collier -Dawkins -Dawkins and Balta will all be after Brandon’s wing.

James

Tiger Rookie
Sep 11, 2016
Bolton, Caddy, Lambert, Pickett, Collier -Dawkins and Balta will all be after Brandon’s wing

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
So many options. Ross comes in and it opens up Edwards or Cotchin to rotate through the wing. Think outside the square. Going to be tough for KMac to get back in.

Reactions: 1 user