Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

Slippery, messy, just get it going forward conditions tonight... perfect conditions for our 100 game doofus... and who doesn’t love a hard hitting, unconventional tiger doofus

Reactions: 3 users
Congratulations KMac ‘yeah yeah’ on your 100th game tonight.

So many had you gone this year and at years end. I put my hand and apologise.

May you have your typical Macintosh game , a brilliant one too
and we win.

My wife’s favourite player.

PRE here are some of ‘ yeah yeah ‘ finest moments .

Enjoy.
Best of McIntosh…
https://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/798453/mcintosh-s-milestone
I like how he has hair, he has no hair and hey presto, he has hair again! Well done on your 100th KMac, love ya!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Does this bloke lose a one on one ever? He somehow won a two on one at one stage tonight without actually getting a disposal. Taps, bundles and takes space. Another very good game from Kamdyn.

Reactions: 2 users
Love kmac. Starting to take the odd contested Mark too. Runs and runs and is a big body to move. Better team when he's in form (duh).

He's made that wing his own the last month or so. Will never be a high possession winner but he runs all day and hits like a mule.

Reactions: 2 users
Love kmac. Starting to take the odd contested Mark too. Runs and runs and is a big body to move. Better team when he's in form (duh).

There was one pack mark in defence where i wasn't sure if it was him that took it until he got up with the ball.

This bloke just never gives up. Halfway through the third quarter, I think he was chasing a loose ball near the boundary with a couple of Essendon players, somehow manages to nullify the 2 on 1, goes to ground and then has the temerity to back-heel the ball forward from underneath a bunch of chumps.

I’m buying what Kmac is selling.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
This bloke just never gives up. Halfway through the third quarter, I think he was chasing a loose ball near the boundary with a couple of Essendon players, somehow manages to nullify the 2 on 1, goes to ground and then has the temerity to back-heel the ball forward from underneath a bunch of chumps.

Yeah I saw that. Huge effort

Does this bloke lose a one on one ever? He somehow won a two on one at one stage tonight without actually getting a disposal. Taps, bundles and takes space. Another very good game from Kamdyn.
Was that the play where he had Lurkawoody sweating on him to take possession so he could execute his only trick of tackling someone from behind, and KMac paddled, then toe-poked the pill? That was brilliant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

I’m buying what Kmac is selling.
That's the one!

• Love
Was that the play where he had Lurkawoody sweating on him to take possession so he could execute his only trick of tackling someone from behind, and KMac paddled, then toe-poked the pill? That was brilliant.
Yep thats the one. The commentators were getting very excited about Tippa stalking him, but Macca was far too good for him. That was quintessential K-Mac.

Reactions: 1 users