Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

He ended up in defence when Grimes went down, so hard to get a read on his game I think. Was played out of position due to the circumstances. Has had a great last few weeks though

Ryan didn’t appear to like it... maybe a bit of goading about Eagles getting homesick in the hub... and asking him if he needed to call home
Kmac actually does that all the time on the mark - nothing specific to Ryan.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone have a read on KMac's game against the Eagles?

Stats were low. But we completely shutdown their run. What was KMac's role?

Had a poor game, 6 disposals 4 turnovers. Played on the wing in the first half and backline in the 2nd half. I don't think he had much game time in the 2nd half as he only played 72 percent game time. Dow replaced him on the wing in the 2nd half.

Had a poor game, 6 disposals 4 turnovers. Played on the wing in the first half and backline in the 2nd half. I don't think he had much game time in the 2nd half as he only played 72 percent game time. Dow replaced him on the wing in the 2nd half.

We need a upgrade.
Clumsly and Awkward.
Hopefully a kid takes his spot next year.

Went looking for this thread and when the 1st post jumped up I did a bit of a double take when I saw the date.... bloody hell, where did that nearly 8 years of my life go?
Not sure if this has already been posted but here he is with JR8 tonight on sen.

Btw... lot of people think Jack's a bit of a tosser, wouldn't know, never met him. He does however, come across as a bloke who genuinely loves his team mates, even x ones too and I think the feeling's mutual ..!

People forget or refuse to acknowledge that Kamdyn was in good form at the business end of last season. In fact he was stiff, he and Ross were pulled out of the VFL GF as they were in the frame for the AFL GF. Unfortunately this just opened the door for others, enter stage left, Marlion plays a good game, gets his fairytale at the expense of Kmac.

Despite off-season media speculation that he could seek a trade away from Richmond due to his failure to play finals football, McIntosh remained with the club through the trade period and into the 2020 pre-season without any trade being seriously explored .

On the 27th Jan 2020 I posted:

"Don't be surprised if Kamdyn rises from the ashes as he has come back in ripping nick and seems determined to get his wing spot back, (at least that is what I have deduced after talking to Fly)".

Unfortunately only a couple of days later on the 30th Jan at the Gold Coast training camp Kamdyn got a syndesmosis ankle injury and missed 5 weeks.
Am glad his determination has indeed got his wing spot back and making a good fist of it too :clap2

To hear it from the Horses mouth here is Kamdyn's interview with Jack Riewoldt last night where he covers what I mentioned above amongst other things.

Reactions: 2 users
I thought it was odds on that Jack would bring up Kamdyn's new found wealth in the folicular department. But nothing. They even talked about hairstyles before he came on and Jack mentioned Kamdyn but then said he knows some barbers on the GC that the players have been frequenting. Wasted opportunity. Is this a no go zone at the club?

I thought it was odds on that Jack would bring up Kamdyn's new found wealth in the folicular department. But nothing. They even talked about hairstyles before he came on and Jack mentioned Kamdyn but then said he knows some barbers on the GC that the players have been frequenting. Wasted opportunity. Is this a no go zone at the club?

The way we're travelling would be picked up by the media as bullying :D

Reactions: 2 users
maybe Kapsy is a bit sensitive about it & as a good mate JR8 didnt mention it ?

Reactions: 1 users
Loved the segment with him and Jack on Tiger Time. Also the Conca segment as well - great to see the camaraderie the guys have even after moving on from the club.

Reactions: 1 users
Ryan didn’t appear to like it... maybe a bit of goading about Eagles getting homesick in the hub... and asking him if he needed to call home
I reckon he was trying to call Grimesy to ask how to play defence.
Grimesy was on screen when they cut to the interchange bench and was laughing.
Was very funny.