Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

I think he is smarter than people give him credit for. He holds his position on the wing very well and doesnt get sucked in to the play chasing the footy. You notice it more when you are actually at the ground, but even last night you could see him doing it and sure enough, Essendon would get the ball, look up and see him, then turn back into trouble.

Reactions: 5 users
Gave him votes 2 games in a row. That's never happened before. He's playing out of his skin. Keep it up.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Was that the play where he had Lurkawoody sweating on him to take possession so he could execute his only trick of tackling someone from behind, and KMac paddled, then toe-poked the pill? That was brilliant.
Really starting to use his running, marking and kicking skills.

great run of form up to his 100th game, cemented his place, may it continue

Was that the play where he had Lurkawoody sweating on him to take possession so he could execute his only trick of tackling someone from behind, and KMac paddled, then toe-poked the pill? That was brilliant.
Really smart play. Totally threw the Essendon defence.

Fantastic that Kmac got a win his milestone game.

Kmac to me May not be in the best few wingman in the comp, however a bit like Jack Graham and Caddy imho we are a better side when they play for whatever reason

Reactions: 1 users
Fantastic that Kmac got a win his milestone game.

Kmac to me May not be in the best few wingman in the comp, however a bit like Jack Graham and Caddy imho we are a better side when they play for whatever reason
Every time I read a Brisbane journo opine that McCluggage should be in the AA side if they want to pick a "true wingman", I am reminded he cannot get a kick on Kamdyn, even before he had hia ankles broken.

Reactions: 5 users
Every time I read a Brisbane journo opine that McCluggage should be in the AA side if they want to pick a "true wingman", I am reminded he cannot get a kick on Kamdyn, even before he had hia ankles broken.

I cant wait to see Kmac shove the bejesus out of Blixarse.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Loved Kamdyns work on the mark when Ryan was having a shot, a phone call gesture, it didn't work, I'm not sure what it meant, but I loved it.

Reactions: 2 users
Loved Kamdyns work on the mark when Ryan was having a shot, a phone call gesture, it didn't work, I'm not sure what it meant, but I loved it.

Ryan didn’t appear to like it... maybe a bit of goading about Eagles getting homesick in the hub... and asking him if he needed to call home

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Anyone have a read on KMac's game against the Eagles?

Stats were low. But we completely shutdown their run. What was KMac's role?