Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Having a fantastic year is kmac. Looking superfit and strong.

Reactions: 3 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
He may be ungainly at time and exasperating but really back in form doing most things right. His constant hard running, negating and even much of his kicking has made the wing his place of work

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Just like those old land cruisers with the bailing twine tide to the grill across the back window, few scratches and dents but just keeps going and going

Reactions: 5 users

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
Shaun Grigg role for the finals. At 191cms with the heart of a lion. He may be our best bet. KMAC>Chol.

FitenFitenWin

Listen to the thunder RFC
Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
I really like the way he puts the hurt on players. I reckon they hear his big floppy footsteps and tighten up in all sorts of places.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Underrated by some but this years version of KMac is on another level and has made the wing is home. Never stops running and does the unnoticed things that is so important to the team.

Reactions: 5 users

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Probably his best game this year, chose the right game to bring it. Nicely done KMAC

Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
I don't know how, when or why it happened but KMac is in career best form. He was going very poorly last year and I never thought he could take it to another level but gee I reckon he's jumped 2 levels, skipped D and straight onto HD.

Reactions: 1 user