Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Another solid game by Kamdyn.

He's a reliable kick on the run too, particularly when hitting up forwards inside 50.

Reactions: 4 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Had a really good year. Hope we re-sign him. He's the prototypical winger for how we play.

Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Another solid game by Kamdyn.

He's a reliable kick on the run too, particularly when hitting up forwards inside 50.

Yep 2 goal assists from 7 Inside 50's was very good. Blazed away a couple of times, but was one of our best for lowering eyes going inside 50 tonight.

Mantikorr

Tiger Superstar
Apr 26, 2006
Not a pretty player footywise but gets stuck in and plays his role so well this season. No longer a heart in mouth situation when he is on ball
Yep, just runs and runs all game. Doesn't shirk a contest, rarely loses one, breaks even at worst. Much better side when he's in and playing well. Ball use and handling has improved. Matching if not beating his 2017 form.

NZtiger

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 1, 2008
Wellington
Yep, just runs and runs all game. Doesn't shirk a contest, rarely loses one, breaks even at worst. Much better side when he's in and playing well. Ball use and handling has improved. Matching if not beating his 2017 form.

Agree. Kamdyn is trucking along

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
This kid doesn't want to miss another Grand Final

Reactions: 1 user
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Having a career best season.
Absolutely fantastic game by KMac again last night.
Strength, speed, endurance & good decision making.
Really has made one wing his own. Credit to him.

Reactions: 5 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
His harshest critics would have to admit that he has turned into a very good football player. Improved in many areas, particularly disposal efficiency, decision making and overhead marking
Crucial to our structure and game plan.
No more talk about being a fringe player.
He’ll never look back from here. He’s a Richmond Man now

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
His harshest critics would have to admit that he has turned into a very good football player. Improved in many areas, particularly disposal efficiency, decision making and overhead marking

I was a past critic and I think it was deservedly so but he has definitely turned the corner. I agree with the improvements. Just playing within his limits and ensuring he keeps it simple and he's been a critical aspect of our form this year.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Well said. It’s his ability to compete in the air that’s made him all the more impressive.

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
You always have that player that you really want to do well each year. For me it was McIntosh this season. Would be wrapt to see him with another medal.

Reactions: 6 users