Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

Long Lost Hernaman

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 19, 2007
I dont get the vitriol. KMac has always been a structural player. Now that we're not a contender, people are down on him for what he doesnt do well. But the fact is at the very least he's good for 14+kms per game, manic run to block oppo outlets on the fat side, playing big for his size, providing decent aerial pressure, relief in defence and being super competive in contested ball in his vicinity. These are things most 1 -3 year kids cannot do.

Reactions: 25 users

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
Named at CHB. Looking forward to seeing if he lines up there.
Last time he went back was 2020 GF and was a major win for us when Vlastuin went down.

Reactions: 6 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Named at CHB. Looking forward to seeing if he lines up there.
Last time he went back was 2020 GF and was a major win for us when Vlastuin went down.
He has gone ok in the past when switched back, but it would be a mistake IMO to play him as a back man.
We have Brown and Tresize both pushing for a HB spot and it would be wrong too keep them out while playing KMac there.

Reactions: 1 user

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
KMac was pushed back last week. After the carnage. Looked ok. Interesting that he's named at CHB.

Frank recruited him as a CHB but for most of his career Grover has been an aerial cipher. He lifted over the past three years and may now get a chance to fulfil an ancient prophecy.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
I dont get the vitriol. KMac has always been a structural player. Now that we're not a contender, people are down on him for what he doesnt do well. But the fact is at the very least he's good for 14+kms per game, manic run to block oppo outlets on the fat side, playing big for his size, providing decent aerial pressure, relief in defence and being super competive in contested ball in his vicinity. These are things most 1 -3 year kids cannot do.
KMac does what a number of our players don't do, he never gives up and works to the end

Reactions: 1 users

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
KMac was pushed back last week. After the carnage. Looked ok. Interesting that he's named at CHB.

Frank recruited him as a CHB but for most of his career Grover has been an aerial cipher. He lifted over the past three years and may now get a chance to fulfil an ancient prophecy.

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
Delist! Would rather see another kid out there over this sheep herder
No way we delist him. just the type we need to keep while we rebuild. Great clubman. is cheap. can play at the level. not everyone has to be an A grade talent.

Reactions: 14 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Delist! Would rather see another kid out there over this sheep herder
Is there really any reason you need to be so disparaging?....... about someone, who from the outside looking in, is a knockabout sort of bloke, that footy clubs of all levels just have to have to keep things real!
Yeah, I get you want him desisted, no doubt an opinion shared by others but how's about a bit of respect for someone who has been a great servant of our club and a vital part of our recent success!

Reactions: 6 users

Webbie26

Tiger Rookie
May 17, 2023
How'd he go today looked great out there running around like a headless chook i loved his short steps at the contest again too he might work hard but hates any body contact weak as *smile* in so many efforts where he should of gone

• Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
How'd he go today looked great out there running around like a headless chook i loved his short steps at the contest again too he might work hard but hates any body contact weak as *smile* in so many efforts where he should of gone

Garbage. Busted his arse all game as he usually does. Won't be dropped until someone else can cover ground like he does.

• Dislike

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
He is not the type we need in the AFL 2024 style football. Brain fades, poor decision maker, rubbish kick and disposal but oh wait he runs up and down the wing flapping his arms and fills holes. Yesterday footballer

Webbie26

Tiger Rookie
May 17, 2023
Garbage. Busted his arse all game as he usually does. Won't be dropped until someone else can cover ground like he does.
He busts his arse chasing 5m away sheep herding opponents doesn't tackle when he has the chance he prefers to carral, then get stepped then just flap his arms around to pretend hes pressuring.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
It’s time. Going nowhere with him. Something has to change.

Loyal servant, squeezed every ounce out of himself.