Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

Somebody should do a welfare check on him as i think his infatuation is strangely unhealthy ....
Anyone on here work for the Tax office? He deserves to be carefully audited every year for the next 25 years. #campaigner

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
People take Cornes too seriously. I think really he's just a comedian that's not very funny.

Reactions: 1 user
People take Cornes too seriously. I think really he's just a comedian that's not very funny.

Wouldn't say a comedian, definitely something else beginning with a c though. I believe Flossy was referring to him during the game last night just after he tried to spoil Cox.

Last edited:
Cornes is a germ. A really low person. Ignore him is the best advice.
Yep, have turned off all Cornes related media so I don't have to hear his whingeing. Until Mr B brings it in here....

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I wish someone would jam “the 5 minute fireman’s “ head into a fire hydrant. Pissant.
*edit*
Not that I condone violence, but sometimes an exception is warranted.
Perhaps he sholud be introduced as 'Failed firefighter, Kane Cornes' rather than ex Port Power premiership player, as that is his most recent achievement.

Reactions: 1 users
about 15 minutes after Cornes featured these umpiring decisions, there was a Billy Brownless segment featuring goals resulting from freakish bounces. One of them involved James Hird. In that sequence of play was an umpiring decision that Brownless made a comment about. Guess what it was? A not paid holding the ball decision in favour of Essendon.

Because of his first name the idiots on TFS gave him the name Volkaneo. He feels compelled to live up to it, and it works for him. People keep taking the bait.

He's trying hard to be the AFL Media's premier Shock Jock. Where only a fringe group listen to him but says *smile* that creates media coverage itself.

The Alan Jones of Croc Media.

Hopefully spot him walking down an alley way at night in Ballarat. My Martins might say hello to his melon!

I’ll probably get mugged and put into the boot of a car and dumped somewhere around Moonee ponds walking to the G from the London next time for saying this , however I actually don’t mind Lloyd in the same sought of media role, I’d say hes about as cluey as I am , however he does his research , calls out others in the media I.e McGuire, gives credit where it’s due and will whack his own club, also happy to admit he was wrong diving , for me he’s one of those players you loved to hate, however don’t mind him off the field and think his one of the better media folk

me too Mr. B, Lloydy is OK.

If you watch the Round So Far with Kanned Corn and the totally forgettable other guy, the first five minutes is essentially about how good Richmond were and what a champion side we are.

And people say no one pays us any respect in the meeja

He's trying hard to be the AFL Media's premier Shock Jock. Where only a fringe group listen to him but says *smile* that creates media coverage itself.

The Alan Jones of Croc Media.

Kane Cornes, Alan Jones?

Who are these nobodies?

Can't say I have ever seen or heard either of them on TV or radio. They really are easy to avoid, no idea why we discuss them at all.

DS

If you watch the Round So Far with Kanned Corn and the totally forgettable other guy, the first five minutes is essentially about how good Richmond were and what a champion side we are.

And people say no one pays us any respect in the meeja
I’m similar with Lloyd. He will admit when he gets a call wrong (ie: Lynch in 2019), unlike Cornes who doubles down on a mistake.

He's got a persona and it works for him.
Why would you want a persona of a knob? Is it that old adage about the only thing worse than people talking badly about you is them not talking at all about you (or however it went)

Why would you want a persona of a knob? Is it that old adage about the only thing worse than people talking badly about you is them not talking at all about you (or however it went)
Watched a bit of an old game the other day with Cornes’ old man doing commentary. The apple hasn’t fallen far from the tree.

And people say no one pays us any respect in the meeja watched this. Yeah, he comes across more levelled on the AFL site than on tv or radio. I wonder why?
Just watched this, yeah, he’s more level headed on the AFL site than he is on tv, radio and social media. I wonder why?