Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
He's not going to be a happy chappy tomorrow, lions stitching up his pretenders

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
He's not going to be a happy chappy tomorrow, lions stitching up his pretenders
#lolPort

Got nothing away from the AO with the umpires giving them an armchair ride like they got against us the last 3 times we've played them there.

Reactions: 1 users

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Saw him on Facecrook a few months back in an SEN post being smart about our 157 point loss to the Cats in 2007. Wish I was on Twitter or Instagram if he is on them or listened to and rang SEN cause I'd continually remind him he PLAYED IN Port's Worst Loss All-Time vs Hawks - 165 pts in 2011. 8 pts worse than our worst loss ;)

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Saw him on Facecrook a few months back in an SEN post being smart about our 157 point loss to the Cats in 2007. Wish I was on Twitter or Instagram if he is on them or listened to and rang SEN cause I'd continually remind him he PLAYED IN Port's Worst Loss All-Time vs Hawks - 165 pts in 2011. 8 pts worse than our worst loss ;)
What about the biggest losing margin in a GF? I imagine he never talks about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Cornhole will be bleating about why Hinkley didn’t tag Cameron tonight! It will be sweet to see the Salty prick sook it up all week.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Thought I’d put this here as the Cornes thread is all about hate :))

Noticing in the footy world that a young player opposition supporters a loving to hate is Rozee, for such a clasy , exciting player he certainly rubs fans up the wrong way

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I know this is hard to believe but Kane has had a dig at us.

Says Hardwick is “precious” about his comments on not liking playing at Marvel and that Richmond have received the “biggest free kick” in regards to scheduling.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004

Says Hardwick is “precious” about his comments on not liking playing at Marvel and that Richmond have received the “biggest free kick” in regards to scheduling.
No mention of poor old port not allowed to wear their precious prison bar jumper?

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
No mention of poor old port not allowed to wear their precious prison bar jumper?
It's not even their heritage. Their heritage is from the Power who upon their granted AFL license agreed to drop all branding ties to Port Adelaide Magpies.

What is worse is the Port Adelaide first jumpers were not black and white but some horrid white and blue.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
This guy is unhinged when it comes to the RFC.

He is nothing more than jibbering moronic ingrate with a chip on his shoulder

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
*smile* I'm seriously sick and tired of seeing this bloke's name.

If he thinks we've won premierships on the back of scheduling, he should look back at 2020. While his bunch of flat track bullies were racking up the games at Adelaide Oval, we were demolishing Geelong, Lions, Bulldogs in QLD on the way to a PF win against his flat track bullies on their deck and then a GF win away from the G. Short memory, bloke is obviously missing a few brain cells.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne

I don’t listen to sen most of the time, let alone when he is on but can someone ring up and ask what exactly is the free kick? Is it playing our home games at our home ground? If so is he suggesting we play our home games not at our home ground? If he replies yes then ask him how many home games do port play away from their home ground and if they ever have played one not at their home. Or is he suggesting the free kick is the fact we play some away games at our opponents home ground, which happens to be the ‘G? If so then is he wanting our opponents not to be allowed to play their home games at their home ground? I know port sometimes take advantage of their opponents playing away from their home ground but then demand to have the right to treat it as their home games ( Suns, China, jumper)
If those questions get asked I’m guessing one of 2 things will happen. He will either avoid answering by changing the topic or he will think about it and his head will explode.
He is fast overtaking Parrot as the biggest dipshit in the media IMO

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Shouldn’t give oxygen to Kornhole. Instead of getting sucked into his trolling eg Richmond home games etc people should point out his obvious trolling and his low brow and desperate modus operandi.

In other other words don’t get sucked into his fake issues, get stuck into his standards as a media rep. Belittle his ability. Turn it on him instead.

Reactions: 4 users

Mantikorr

Tiger Superstar
Apr 26, 2006
One of the best calls I've heard calling in to SEN today pointing out stats on our "home ground advantage" in regards to playing Marvel tenants as home games at Marvel. It was astounding how few times we've played Marvel tenants at the MCG over the last 20 years. Not to mention our trips to Geelong that many other clubs haven't had.

The best one however was our entire history against Kane's mob Port Adelaide. Out of 33 home and away games, we've played them over there 22 times, and of our 11 games in Melbourne, only 6 times at the MCG. In what world is that fair and even fixturing Kane?

Reactions: 3 users