Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Don't understand why anyone would give a flying *smile* what Kane Cornes thinks.
An average washed up footballer with a big mouth.
Don't feed the troll & your life will be happier.

Reactions: 10 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Don't understand why anyone would give a flying *smile* what Kane Cornes thinks.
Agree. Arguing with him on a topic that he's trolling with is just exactly what he wants you to do.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Yeah, but, he is a *smile* stick

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Because sometimes you need to defend yourself.
Good enough for Hardwick good enough for the little Zip

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Shouldn’t give oxygen to Kornhole. Instead of getting sucked into his trolling eg Richmond home games etc people should point out his obvious trolling and his low brow and desperate modus operandi.

In other other words don’t get sucked into his fake issues, get stuck into his standards as a media rep. Belittle his ability. Turn it on him instead.
correct. his trolling against the club and standards need to be called out by the club and the supporters.

he makes stuff up and claims them to be true.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Wheelbarrow Wilson played him beautifully early in the year when he brought up his tired and old 'Richmond draw' thing on Footy Classified and she said something like "Gee c'mon Kane not that old chestnut again ? Haven't you got some new material ?" He shut up straight away.

That's how you play dheads like him.

Reactions: 3 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Singles out the Aarts non decision, which was a shocker, however there in every quarter of every game , but ol Kaneo has to single out the one the Tiges got away with , poor old Kaneo has a serious issue , can somebody send him a tape ( don’t think SA has CDs yet) of out theme song to cheer him up

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Singles out the Aarts non decision, which was a shocker, however there in every quarter of every game , but ol Kaneo has to single out the one the Tiges got away with , poor old Kaneo has a serious issue , can somebody send him a tape ( don’t think SA has CDs yet) of out theme song to cheer him up
Also singled out Dusty about not wearing a mask properly, which he wasn't by the way.

sportshow

Tiger Rookie
Apr 14, 2009
Somebody should do a welfare check on him as i think his infatuation is strangely unhealthy ....

Reactions: 2 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Aarts one was bad but Essendon won the ball anyway. The Grimes one is rarely paid. You could pull another 20+ from any game.

Oddly bad decisions are usually only highlighted when the margin is less than a goal.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Also singled out Dusty about not wearing a mask properly, which he wasn't by the way.
Yes sorry I did see that too, he really is just an ordinary human , who should have a great outlook to the footy world as he was lucky enough to have played 300 games and is a premiership player, however he reeks of jealousy , always trying to knock the tall poppy down . Just another the footy industry would be better without

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
It’s amazing how when we are on the other end of howler decisions they are never scrutinised like this. Cornes simply can’t hide his infatuation and hatred for us.

Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
It’s amazing how when we are on the other end of howler decisions they are never scrutinised like this. Corned simply can’t hide his infatuation and hatred for us.
Spot on , geez he could put together a show that went an hour on free kicks Lynch does not get

Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Karen Cornholio had a major fixation on RFC until last year's prelim. Now he is obsessive, bordering on delusional paranoia. Dimma and the club should seriously consider PSIOs

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I’ll probably get mugged and put into the boot of a car and dumped somewhere around Moonee ponds walking to the G from the London next time for saying this , however I actually don’t mind Lloyd in the same sought of media role, I’d say hes about as cluey as I am , however he does his research , calls out others in the media I.e McGuire, gives credit where it’s due and will whack his own club, also happy to admit he was wrong diving , for me he’s one of those players you loved to hate, however don’t mind him off the field and think his one of the better media folk

Reactions: 6 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
I wish someone would jam “the 5 minute fireman’s “ head into a fire hydrant. Pissant.
*edit*
Not that I condone violence, but sometimes an exception is warranted.

Last edited:

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Yes sorry I did see that too, he really is just an ordinary human , who should have a great outlook to the footy world as he was lucky enough to have played 300 games and is a premiership player, however he reeks of jealousy , always trying to knock the tall poppy down . Just another the footy industry would be better without
Cornes is a germ. A really low person. Ignore him is the best advice.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Karen Cornholio had a major fixation on RFC until last year's prelim. Now he is obsessive, bordering on delusional paranoia. Dimma and the club should seriously consider PSIOs
Reckon Dimma has lost all respect for him, in fact I don’t think he likes his Premiership player teammate