Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Parrott with Nat someone
Bagging the decision of Hopper & Tarranto chosing Richmond.
Parrot reckons Hopper isn't worth it.
And Nat reckons we will struggle to met the demands from GWS
Parrot said something really funny.
That Geelong don't offer big deals so they don't lose players.
What players have we lost??
The channel 7 guy the weasel.
Can't believe it that both selected Richmond.
They are all so stupid. The deal is already done. That Barrett doesn’t rate Hopper is entirely in keeping with his hatred for Richmond. Nat Edwards is a lightweight

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Cornhead talking sh!t again. Just dreamed up that Kosi Pickett has been looked at by Cows and Port......geez how amazing it's where you come from d-head. Any more dreams??

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
He's running from Adelaide to Melbourne on Sunday, it would be a shame if he...................................got lost.
Lots of big big trucks on a fairly crappy highway, Cornhole would want to keep well out of the way.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
From memory.
Nankervis
Prestia
Lynch
Tarrant
Caddy
Who have I missed?
Cadds already retired mid year so we have four imports from other clubs. There was an article in the Hun a little while ago, Bloosers 18, Essendrugs 14 I think, even Moggies 8.
Every club trades players in and out at times, done right it's priceless. Done wrong it's mediocrity at best.

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Certainly wouldn't want to have his name emblazoned on his support vehicle, temptation is a bugger of a thing.
Just quietly contemplating a cold, wet n miserable day. Corn hole shuffling along the highway n a conga line of B doubles thundering past at 100 klicks per, spraying mud n slime all over the Corn hole. Damn, just put a smile in my day, too easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Just quietly contemplating a cold, wet n miserable day. Corn hole shuffling along the highway n a conga line of B doubles thundering past at 100 klicks per, spraying mud n slime all over the Corn hole. Damn, just put a smile in my day, too easy.
Trouble is all that 'mud n slime" wouldn't stick to that slippery dog.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Mince and Kornho DESPERATE to stop the Quentin/Dennis trade. Losing their minds is an understatement.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Have a listen to this twat.
He is making out Hardwick to be a selfish arrogant maniac desperate for one more flag before absconding and leaving RFC in a hopeless flaming mess.
Crunch Time used to be a good pre-game listen. Total trash now.

Reactions: 3 users

Liam_Nissan

Tiger Rookie
Aug 1, 2020

Does he carry on about Geelong and Sydney for playing finals every year like this?

Does he forget that the club Taranto and Hopper are coming from played in the GF only three years ago?

And didn’t we give them a lesson in footy. No wonder they want to come to the best, who could blame them?

Remember when O’Meara and Mitchell went to Hawthorn and they won three in a row? Good times

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
He is making out Hardwick to be a selfish arrogant maniac desperate for one more flag before absconding and leaving RFC in a hopeless flaming mess.
Cornhole is psychotic and delusional.

Liam_Nissan

Tiger Rookie
Aug 1, 2020
AFL propaganda arm

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Parrott with Nat someone
Bagging the decision of Hopper & Tarranto chosing Richmond.
Parrot reckons Hopper isn't worth it.
And Nat reckons we will struggle to met the demands from GWS
Parrot said something really funny.
That Geelong don't offer big deals so they don't lose players.
What players have we lost??
The channel 7 guy the weasel.
Can't believe it that both selected Richmond.
Gee I can’t recall losing any players we have wanted to keep? None have asked to be traded back to WA either…

Eddie from Elwood

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 23, 2015
Spoke to a prominent Tiger fan last night and he said Balmey told him they are extremely bullish of our kids and of the ones that played in this years final we have just as many who are as good if not better........Dimma will be signing again after this contract as he himself has said he's excited about our future.
*smile* off Mince, Karen and Parrot!

Reactions: 4 users

Liam_Nissan

Tiger Rookie
Aug 1, 2020
Spoke to a prominent Tiger fan last night and he said Balmey told him they are extremely bullish of our kids and of the ones that played in this years final we have just as many who are as good if not better........Dimma will be signing again after this contract as he himself has said he's excited about our future.
*smile* off Mince, Karen and Parrot!

I always thought once Cotch/Dusty/jack retired Dimma would probably hang up the boots or move on.

But his comments recently are he’s super charged to go again which I’m pretty happy about. Can’t see any other coaches out there would be an upgrade on him to be honest.