Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
SEN management need to tell him how unprofessional he sounds.

Not happening doing exactly what SEN want, creating controversy, riling up the fans and getting a reaction.:

"Kane Cornes is set to take on an expanded role"

Reactions: 1 users

Cooper O'Reilly

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 5, 2021
Not happening doing exactly what SEN want, creating controversy, riling up the fans and getting a reaction.:

"Kane Cornes is set to take on an expanded role"
SEN is a rubbish station. Pro whatever AFL House says or does. Even when it’s a clear f-up like the Arc, SEN take the stance that the right decision was made albeit in the wrong manner. They backed the “common sense” decision against the swans. Throwing away their own rule book that directly changed the results of 2 games, but all good, Gil and the AFL are doing a wonderful job.

Can’t listen to a station that has Whately, Corns and Mahr. Just thinking about it makes me gag

Reactions: 5 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Kornehole, Pinocchio, Lyian, Jabba, Dwaynnnnne - FMD I'd rather watch Oprah than listen to these oxygen thieves

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
SEN is a rubbish station. Pro whatever AFL House says or does. Even when it’s a clear f-up like the Arc, SEN take the stance that the right decision was made albeit in the wrong manner. They backed the “common sense” decision against the swans. Throwing away their own rule book that directly changed the results of 2 games, but all good, Gil and the AFL are doing a wonderful job.

Can’t listen to a station that has Whately, Corns and Mahr. Just thinking about it makes me gag
It will be interesting to see how they go if Gale takes over
I'm hoping he stays to tell you the truth
The AFL board are worse then Blatter and the mob he had at FIFA.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Cornes Corns is a Bursa, "a bursa is a tiny, slippery, soft sac".............I just had to add the 'soft" bit in :p

Last edited:

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
I don't think SEN got the big Tiger response to Corne's drivel they were expecting. Tiger supporters are learning, have had a LOT of practise
Not really sure that many Tiger fans even listen to SEN any more? With Jabber the Hutch, Mincely, Cornflakes and co. Why would you?

Reactions: 3 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Cornes Corns is a Bursa, "a bursa is a tiny, slippery, soft sac".............I just had to add the 'soft" bit in :p

So he’s responsible for my hip bursitis then. Ffs…I hate him even more now.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Not really sure that many Tiger fans even listen to SEN any more? With Jabber the Hutch, Mincely, Cornflakes and co. Why would you?
I haven't listened since the "Hutchy makeoever" but i do listen to the Sounding Board podcast. They always waffle on about Cornes "cutting through" but I am not what that really means other than being a big wanker.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017

The start of another Latham conga line.....

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Parrott with Nat someone
Bagging the decision of Hopper & Tarranto chosing Richmond.
Parrot reckons Hopper isn't worth it.
And Nat reckons we will struggle to met the demands from GWS
Parrot said something really funny.
That Geelong don't offer big deals so they don't lose players.
What players have we lost??
The channel 7 guy the weasel.
Can't believe it that both selected Richmond.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
So he’s responsible for my hip bursitis then. Ffs…I hate him even more now.
Jeepers, I can't remember what they were, but you mentioned in the golf thread a while back that you have a few other ailments as well. Don't go anywhere near a vet, whatever you do, they'll want to put you down :))

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021

Does he carry on about Geelong and Sydney for playing finals every year like this?

Does he forget that the club Taranto and Hopper are coming from played in the GF only three years ago?
Whinge
Whinge
Whinge.
Like a little *smile*. Ohh they killing the game.
Did WC kill the game when they went after Kelly.
Why no noise about Cameron going to Geelong?
Where's the up roar of Grundy joining Melbourne.
Little Kano needs to calm down and go and watch Finalyson.
It's not our fault no one wants to play for Port.
Where was Kano when Fanstansia jumped ship from Essendon?

Reactions: 2 users

Bones17

Tiger Rookie
Jul 11, 2010
The Pines
I'm surprised people tune in and listen to him

and remember you are helping Craig Hutchison with 'listener numbers' ..
Hutchy stuffed the station.
Boning KB from the morning Show was the last straw for me.
KB was the best football caller the station had. Just calls the game.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Whinge
Whinge
Whinge.
Like a little *smile*. Ohh they killing the game.
Did WC kill the game when they went after Kelly.
Why no noise about Cameron going to Geelong?
Where's the up roar of Grundy joining Melbourne.
Little Kano needs to calm down and go and watch Finalyson.
It's not our fault no one wants to play for Port.
Where was Kano when Fanstansia jumped ship from Essendon?
Bursa and King whinging, I noticed the tools different come up with something else to replace the equalisation policy, clowns.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Jeepers, I can't remember what they were, but you mentioned in the golf thread a while back that you have a few other ailments as well. Don't go anywhere near a vet, whatever you do, they'll want to put you down :))
Full Knee replacement …multiple elbow surgeries and other stuff all lined up for 2023. No golf.

Plus Cornes giving me hip bursitis the *****

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Full Knee replacement …multiple elbow surgeries and other stuff all lined up for 2023. No golf.

Plus Cornes giving me hip bursitis the *****
Good luck.

Just make that it's an anesthetic that they're giving you with those operations.