Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

Rimmer

Tiger Cub
Sep 10, 2014
Kane Corns makes his own headlines. It's his job in the media. I find it annoying when he is finding ways to bag us but quite enjoy how he bags all the other teams. Sometimes he even says something I agree with or find interesting. At least he does not push the Dusty to Sydney barrow like some of the other media plebs.

Reactions: 2 users

Rimmer

Tiger Cub
Sep 10, 2014
I hate Geelong
3 out 4 or 3 in a row like hawthorn & Brisbane.
between 11 and last year it's almost 10 years.
Its like saying Richmond was a dominant side in the 80's
Shrugs* winners are grinners and history is history, they have 5 more weeks to be smug then its back to the bottom of the mountain with the rest of us ready for the new grind ...

Reactions: 1 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Reactions: 6 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
I think Kane is probably safe on this one ( he could do with some apostrophe help btw)

For some reason he seems to say a lot about Cotch. He has been going on about his "decline" on and off for a couple of years now. Makes me wonder whether Cotch got under his skin somehow when they played against each other.
No doubt. He used to tag Cotch regularly.

Hope I'm wrong but I too think Cornesbait is safe. Reckon Cotch will be rested in a few games this season so 25 goals will be a stretch.

That's not to say he still can't have an impact forward.

Reactions: 1 user

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
No doubt. He used to tag Cotch regularly.

Hope I'm wrong but I too think Cornesbait is safe. Reckon Cotch will be rested in a few games this season so 25 goals will be a stretch.

That's not to say he still can't have an impact forward.
He’s not fit to wear the great Richmond Number 9 jumper so hope Cotchin kicks 24 for the season

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Id back cotchy to kick a goal a week if hes predominately forward.

Who is kane cornes?

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
If cotch can have ten by round 4 will make for
some fun. Cornes will double down.

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
What a *smile* easy gig, making up *smile* about blokes, talking about footy and getting paid for it.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Cornes was just an average player, he had to scrag and tag to get a game, he's jealous of our :cupgold:cupgold:cupgold premiership Captain.

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
People take this stuff waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy too seriously.
Crazy that posters here say way worse things about other clubs/players, but then get OUTRAGED when Cornes says something mildly negative about us?

I’m sure they'd just love an Andy Mahr, Cameron Ling, Bruce McAveny football analysis show

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Crazy that posters here say way worse things about other clubs/players, but then get OUTRAGED when Cornes says something mildly negative about us?

I’m sure they just love an Andy Mahr, Cameron Ling, Bruce McAveny football analysis show

The part that gets me is the refusal to accept any opinion different to yours is genuine. It has to be because you hate Richmond, are trolling, drunk, in the AFL's pocket, etc,etc...

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
I want Cotchin to Kick 3 in the last qtr against Port in rnd 23 that knocks them out of the 8.
He can kiss my ass if he will wear our jumper, I will be waiting for him at the finishing line.

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
weak as pi$$ this so called (X) AFl player who run from Adelaide to Melbourne only offers up 8 laps of the tan ...................pi$$ off
grown some balls and bet 100 laps you little so called man.....

and not in a Richmond jumper either ..that jumper is made for real afl players..............should be in a X-AFLX jumper

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I haven’t noticed anyone taking it seriously TBR. I see plenty of light hearted banter.

My interest was why Cornes seems to have a preoccupation with Cotchin.
Yep, it's TBR taking us waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy too seriously.

• Haha

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
I hate Geelong
3 out 4 or 3 in a row like hawthorn & Brisbane.
between 11 and last year it's almost 10 years.
Me too, Ziggs, so stop helping them.

It's 3 out of 5.
They got lucky coming up against Port and then The Aints!

2007 Geesook
2009 Geesook
2011 Geesook

We won 3 in 4.
They weren't that good.
End of!