Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
No doubt. He used to tag Cotch regularly.

Hope I'm wrong but I too think Cornesbait is safe. Reckon Cotch will be rested in a few games this season so 25 goals will be a stretch.

That's not to say he still can't have an impact forward.
It’s not just the goals he may kick, it’s how many he can create for other players,

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Nar, if Cornes gets itchy there's people here that scratch. He's playing plenty on a break.
It's not just us TBR, it's other teams' fans also (i.e. Ginnivan last season). Problem with Cornhead is that he THINKS he can speak and act like a shock jock in the AFL with no response. Reap what you sow.

Reactions: 1 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
8 laps of the Tan is about 32 klms

Karen runs that every day and is no big deal for him

But if he Runs the 8 laps with a Richmond jumper on and a bunny tail attached to his ass that would be funny

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
8 laps of the Tan is about 32 klms

Karen runs that every day and is no big deal for him

But if he Runs the 8 laps with a Richmond jumper on and a bunny tail attached to his ass that would be funny
No he runs that with 10000 Richmond supporters greeting him with every lap

• Haha

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
No doubt. He used to tag Cotch regularly.

Hope I'm wrong but I too think Cornesbait is safe. Reckon Cotch will be rested in a few games this season so 25 goals will be a stretch.

That's not to say he still can't have an impact forward.
Hmmm, I do recall that a certain tiger who gave up the captaincy a year prior, kicked some 21 goals in a finals series, won the Norm Smith and shared in his fifth premiership at Tigerland. Perhaps 25 goals is attainable for this former captain.

While Trent Cotchin may be one year late in coming to the party (damn ARC) let’s hope he can emulate young KB#29.

Personally, I’d prefer Kane walked backwards across the Nullarbor. Or perhaps like the late Lou Richards he could cut someone’s lawn with some nail scissors.

Better still, make it Punt Road Oval.

Koch can attend as breakfast reporter.

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Trent Cotchin had a great 2022 season and is looking like he has not missed a beat this preseason and fit

I would love for him to have a great season and really play a free game without the weight of the midfield on his shoulders

Reactions: 5 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Trent Cotchin had a great 2022 season and is looking like he has not missed a beat this preseason and fit

I would love for him to have a great season and really play a free game without the weight of the midfield on his shoulders
And get another medal for our Skippa Chimp Great Sage Equal of Heaven!!

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Chimpa is gonna smash oppo defenders inside our forward 50, and he's gonna have them dead set looking over their shoulders.

Could be the greatest defensive hitman since Coach Kleins revelation of Bobby Boucher of the Louisiana Mud Dogs!!

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
You gamed the system like SHocking and the Cats did? were you part of one of the clubs you keep referring to who got away with a systemic drug regime like the Bombers had?

Well, I think that's likely every club in the competition so probably.

But I was referring to being elite operators in our fields. Because maybe, just maybe, Geelong were just the best team and beat everybody fair and square. And that Chris Scott is an excellent coach. And Steve Hocking is just a pretty competent administrator.

I know it hurts to acknowledge these possibilities, but possibilities they are.