Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

I wonder what garbage Kane will come up for the Port failure?
I hope GWS win next week and send them out in straight sets.
I was listening to SENs broadcast in the car and the sour little pick was whinging about the frees ie none to PA for Charlie’s unrealistic marking attempt and an alleged soft one to Rayner.

I just can’t believe he potted Dimma for whinging when it’s all he does.

Reactions: 2 users
We hope.

The Giants are the wild card in the deck.
Watching GWS you really notice how far away the Tige's are from our premiership winning DNA.

We invented it, and GWS is living it at the moment while we look disorganised. Honestly, watching GWS on the weekend reminded me of our premiership years.

The main thing that stands out is that you know they are going to have an outnumber at each contest because of their workmate.

They look really organised behind the ball, moving in a grid format. When the ball hits the ground one a GWS player takes possession, it just seems they have support in the right places to dish it off to.

They are getting better every game as we were in 2017. It's just a question as to whether they are improving quick enough to go all the way this year, but watch out next year!

Reactions: 5 users
Watching GWS you really notice how far away the Tige's are from our premiership winning DNA.

We invented it, and GWS is living it at the moment while we look disorganised. Honestly, watching GWS on the weekend reminded me of our premiership years.

The main thing that stands out is that you know they are going to have an outnumber at each contest because of their workmate.

They look really organised behind the ball, moving in a grid format. When the ball hits the ground one a GWS player takes possession, it just seems they have support in the right places to dish it off to.

They are getting better every game as we were in 2017. It's just a question as to whether they are improving quick enough to go all the way this year, but watch out next year!
Heard a stat on the weekend that the majority of goals the Giants scored were from turnover, whereas in the Cameron years they were all from stoppage.

Reactions: 1 user
He knows exactly what he is doing.
He will never ever bag Collingwood or a player at Collingwood.
And he was always going to be 'No Suspension' on Maynard.
Because there's a bloke called Eddie that could have him back at Port Adelaide cleaning toliets.
X players know, especially if you work for channel 9 or Mmm you say or do something against the black or white, your career will be over very quickly. Have a listen to Montanga, he hesitates and re phases topics to not sound like he is bagging them.
**quick quiz
When was the last time Kano unleashed on Collingwood and the debacle 2 yrs dosent count because he basically said what everyone had said.
What Collingwood player has he 'closed checked'???

Reactions: 4 users
He knows exactly what he is doing.
He will never ever bag Collingwood or a player at Collingwood.
And he was always going to be 'No Suspension' on Maynard.
Because there's a bloke called Eddie that could have him back at Port Adelaide cleaning toliets.
X players know, especially if you work for channel 9 or Mmm you say or do something against the black or white, your career will be over very quickly. Have a listen to Montanga, he hesitates and re phases topics to not sound like he is bagging them.
**quick quiz
When was the last time Kano unleashed on Collingwood and the debacle 2 yrs dosent count because he basically said what everyone had said.
What Collingwood player has he 'closed checked'???
He's gutless zips.

Reactions: 1 user
How is the gaslighting prick, anyone who disagrees with me never played footy. Matthew Lloyd never played footy apparently. He is a tool.

Reactions: 1 users
Heard Karen this morning interview Ollie Wines. "Ollie, with the injuries you've had this year with Lycett and Dixon and McKenzie seems to play on one leg. Have you ever seen such carnage?"

It was so obvious Karen was trying set a narrative and so much so Kingy teased him after the interview "Look at you making excuses! "Oh Ollie, Port have had so many injuries"".

Reactions: 2 users
In all seriousness, I know I'm a huge offender but we need to delete this thread and ban his name on this forum.
The worm feeds off this shiit.
It makes him relevant

Reactions: 7 users