Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

Gutless prick. Just proves what a click bait soft *smile* he is. Fires out rubbish to suit himself but cant face one bit of adverse. Just spineless - like his club.
The 5 year old ran away sooking.....imagine this for long term...

1694912381844.png

On the afl website he just offers excuse after excuse for port.

Reactions: 1 user
Imagine if Richmond took unfit players into a game like port. He would have been all over Richmond.

Reactions: 2 users
I know Kane is all about click bait , however when does the AFL realise the majority of fans turn off or take no notice of his dribble. When he first came into seriously he needs to be moved on
Karen: No show today.:mad:
geez that’s unprofessional, hes an infected boil on the AFL

Kayno….are you there buddy?? Wanna give us an update on the Club that tried to give you the lemonade and sars as a player but you wouldn’t go? Are you there Kany. Calling Kane…..Mr Cornes…are you there ?? Somewhere?????

Come on mate……..the tears should have stopped by now …………

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user