Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Kannie I can't hear youuuuuu
8 yr deal for Naughton
Hey Naughton
Eddie Murphy Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
The hate squad is alive and it's firing.
Take it I've only listen to sen for 5 minutes spurts to find out any trade news.
But the hate is there.
The goose Jenkins reckons we could win the wooden spoon even Parrot was laughing.
Then Beveridge and Cornhead were talking about hawthorn and the little prick still had a dig at us.
'Chol is an upgrade on Kosiolski'
And Beveridge the *smile* agreed.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Cornes mustnt realise most players train when their teams are in finals. Probably explains why Port can never win them.
He got slapped over this when Mitchell came out and said that he actually advised Ginnivan not to attend those training sessions.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I heard Cornes wanted to pullout of the fight when he found out that he wasn't allowed to scratch, bight, spit and pull Browny's hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Really hope Browny does enough damage so it's still visible on the Sunday Footy Show. I'll be tuning in for the first time in years if he does.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users