Kane Johnson | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Johnson

What we would have to give up for Brown wouldn't be the issue, fitting his kind of money in the salary cap would be. Any trade would prob involve 12 clubs ;D ;D

IMO he would be asking for way too much money for a guy who is becoming a bit of a one trick pony. If anybody has noticed, his impact on matches has dwindled to nothing in recent weeks since opposition backlines work him out. He requires every pass to him to be a bullet that travels 2 feet off the ground.

Strangle his supply and Brown is left writing poetry wearing a beany.

A player like Guerra would be a better option all round.
1. He would cost much much less. Prob around $150 - $200k
2. Would require less in a trade.
3. Would be hungry to prove himself and desperate for a permanent spot in an AFL team
4. No ego

And Diggler, we didn't play to bad with Richo against Bullies, Saints or Hawks....by the way, nice post on Demonology!!

Andrew Jarman, in this week's Inside Footy, suggested that Nathan might become a Swan.

But I guess there'll be a lot of rumours floating around between now and when Nathan actually signs with a Club.