Kane Lambert | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Lambert

Showed today how much we have missed him. Is a constant link in the midfield chain for us, just gets the ball moving forward and makes the right decisions. Our ball movement was much better today and he was a massive part of that.

Reactions: 1 users
Any news on Lambert? That was nasty, could've been seriously hurt.
Is a critical player to us.

Hopefully just precautionary given it was a neck issue... they have to check those out. We need this guy playing every week.

Reactions: 1 user
Just know what you will get every week. Just keeps doing the right things.

Not sure he is under rated any more. 2nd and 3rd in last two B&Fs and has been in a top 50 list or two now too.

In Dimma's post match presser he mentioned that Lambert will be fine, great news if true, integral to our midfield & team.

Bloody good game from Lambogini
Runs and runs and works so hard to provide an option and be a link man.
Nice to see him finish off with a few goals
I hope he pulls up ok. Integral team man

Possibly our most important player for us. When he is missing or down so are we. Love the lambo

Bump. How's Lambo? Anyone know?

Dimma said he's fine. looked pretty fine. he'll be fine.

was superb today.

I reckon he could be the most underrated player in the game.

He does everything. he's fast, tough, skilled, damaging, strong overhead, good in front of goals, smart.

I dont really see any chinks in his armour?