Kane Lambert | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Lambert

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Quick trip to the chiro & hopefully he will be fine. Gun & we are so much better when he is in the side. His running ability is very important.

Reactions: 1 user

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
The general consensus is Lambo is a critical part of the team. Top 5 most important player at the club?

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
The general consensus is Lambo is a critical part of the team. Top 5 most important player at the club?

lets see. Rance, JR, Dusty, Cotchy. Seems like Lambo, Dion, sheds and Sydney fight out 5th. Tough one and a long running debate.

I still reckon I'll stick with sheds, but it can change week by week.

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Just a darn good player.

Puts himself in the right spot all the time.

• Wow

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
When he was missing he was a bigger loss then Cotchin and Edwards.
He just proves getting 20-25 touches is enough to impact a game.
He is a elite runner, that's why he is so good.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
His kicking is a bit iffy at times but he's just so reliable with his hands in and around a contest.

tigertyas

Tiger Cub
Mar 15, 2014
If he kicked straight could have kicked 5. Just reads the pack so well and is always in the right position. Massively underrated!