Kane Lambert | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Lambert

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
That fall he had was ugly - heart in mouth stuff. Great player - hope he pulls up ok tomorrow..

Yep. Could've broken his neck. I heard Dimma say he's OK at the presser along with a sarcastic remark on the green flogs not paying a free. The coach can see as much as we can on how these flogs work against us.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Such an important component of the Tigers.
Smart player who runs all day, knows where the goals are and brings others into the game.
Need Lambert fit and firing in the finals if the Tigers are to do the job.

Reactions: 1 user

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Such an important component of the Tigers.
Smart player who runs all day, knows where the goals are and brings others into the game.
Need Lambert fit and firing in the finals if the Tigers are to do the job.
Is in the cannot be replaced in t.he short term category for all the above reasons. Stay fit please.

Mikee

Will we ever get there?
Feb 21, 2003
Melbourne
Dimma said he's fine. looked pretty fine. he'll be fine.

was superb today.

I reckon he could be the most underrated player in the game.

He does everything. he's fast, tough, skilled, damaging, strong overhead, good in front of goals, smart.

I dont really see any chinks in his armour?

Yes to all of the above, the only slight chink would be his kicking, it's not elite but still serviceable. Gun that we missed sorely when he was out injured.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Was another returning player that had a big game today, along with the Captain, they were both influential.

Significant.

Reactions: 1 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
seriously good this guy ...
the bloke with the medieval move on him has to be charged..?

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Was clearly our best before being tunnelled
How was that not a free kick???
Pearce Hanley still playing no wonder theyre so *smile*

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Seriously good player is Lambert. Whenever we are in trouble he always pops up to either win the hard ball or provide an option for his team mate. The ultimate link player.

Reactions: 4 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
The physic who does the injury report on Game Day said it was more than likely whiplash, and he should be ok for the next game.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Was scared for his safety when he landed on his face from that hospital rioli handpass

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
In awe of this bloke, particularly from where he's had to come to get onto an AFL list. Has worked his ass off to be where he is today. Very inspirational.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Lambert's best attribute is that he sat under Carlton's nose for 4 or 5 years and they ignored him. They could really use a Lambert type

Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
underrated inside the footy club. i never knew how much we missed him until he returned.

Not sure about that. He did come 2nd in B&F last year? And 3rd previous year? Pretty sure inside the footy club he's rated very highly.