Kane Lambert | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Lambert

Fighting Fury

Tiger Army
Jul 17, 2003
I loved his goal on Friday when hit Tom with a pass at the 60 and then rather than slowing his run because "job done" he actually put the burners on and out-sprinted the Scabbie into the open forward line and ran onto the kick from Tom to toe it through.

If that review had somehow resulted in a 'no goal' what's the betting that Lablett would not have received a free for over the shoulder?

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
If that review had somehow resulted in a 'no goal' what's the betting that Lablett would not have received a free for over the shoulder?
A competent maggot would have called the free as it occurred. Should never have needed to go to goal review.

Reactions: 2 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
A competent maggot would have called the free as it occurred. Should never have needed to go to goal review.

And some wonder why we complain about the umpiring. As the goal review happened I was wondering why they didn't pay the free. I figure if the goal review had determined it was a behind there would be no way to grant the free. Total incompetence and clearly not good enough.

DS

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Bit worried about his form. Massive fan but has been struggling lately

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Bit worried about his form. Massive fan but has been struggling lately

Was tagged by Huntchison till he went off with a hammy. Then lambo was in everything.
He was good. He never stops running, always gives a extra option.
Least of our worries.

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
Fox said Hutchison was on him till he did his hammy.
I have to watch it again.
But it he was in every after Hutchinson went off.
No need to worry about him. He gives his all. Against carlton caught three times on a long chain of hand balls, not his fault. The beauty is Trent, Dusty & Kane together, not all three can be tagged. Opposition have to be on top of their game to stop them.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Tagged by Hutching, who kept him quiet. That allowed Dusty to be Dusty and then when Hutching went off, Lambo kicked into high gear.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
I reckon Lambert is struggling big time. Seems very slow atm, not his usual nippy self and getting caught a lot which is also effecting his decision-making.

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
I reckon Lambert is struggling big time. Seems very slow atm, not his usual nippy self and getting caught a lot which is also effecting his decision-making.

Good news is that he can only play better next week as that was his worst for a while

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Joined us in 2014 as a journeyman midfielder but with not much in the way of star quality. Fast forward to 2017 onwards. One of the most underrated speedy skilful midfielders in the league with a tank a second to none. So valuable to our club and set-up yet flies under the radar most weeks. Kane is one of our unsung hero's and other clubs ignore him at their peril.

Reactions: 11 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
In stronger and bolder, he is referred to as the "Tiger that gets tagged the most."

All us pecker heads in the outside world can write 10,0000000 words and it won't speak more about how valuable this bloke is then those 6 words.

Reactions: 4 users