Kane Lambert | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Lambert

Brimmy

Tassie Tiger
Apr 19, 2018
Has the football smarts,seems to be the glue in the side & makes those around him better.

A very valuable player & when rookied was the hardest trainer on the list,first to arrive & last to leave,deserves every success & love his positive attitude.

Interestingly,Dennis Pagan when coaching The Northern Knights claimed Kane Lambert the Right Footed Anthony Stevens.He was flabbergasted that AFL Clubs continually overlooked him in the National Draft.

He’s a beauty & we’re lucky to have him,loyal to RFC too as we were the only club to belatedly give him a chance.

Reactions: 2 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Has the football smarts,seems to be the glue in the side & makes those around him better.

A very valuable player & when rookied was the hardest trainer on the list,first to arrive & last to leave,deserves every success & love his positive attitude.

Interestingly,Dennis Pagan when coaching The Northern Knights claimed Kane Lambert the Right Footed Anthony Stevens.He was flabbergasted that AFL Clubs continually overlooked him in the National Draft.

He’s a beauty & we’re lucky to have him,loyal to RFC too as we were the only club to belatedly give him a chance.
Summed up perfectly! He's the glue. He's interested in team success and will do whatever is necessary to make that happen. Always sets the example, and just gets it done.

Tough call, but I reckon when they talk internally about the "Richmond man" Kane might even personify these traits more than Cotchy or Bachar.

Close call though, and just shows how far we have come as a club.

What a time to be alive

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Doesn't get the accolades but the real evidence on Kane Lambert is how much we miss him when he is out - a lot.

DS

Reactions: 5 users

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Win - Loss ratio for last couple of years with him in vs out would make interesting viewing

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Jeremy Cameron really is a *smile*.

he simply kneed Lambo in the face.

hes got form this *smile*. he did it to Harris Andrews and he tried it on Liam Baker, amongst several others.

he makes Mr.Bean look like Mr.Myagi with his oops clumsy routine

The *smile* is gonna end someones career one day.

Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
there is a pattern and someone in the media needs to call him on it.

No one will call him out.
I thought his hit on Baker was bad, but the knee into lambos face made me sick.
He meant it all the way.
It wasn't raining, he could've stayed on his feet but decided to slide knee first into his face.
Slow motion shows he drops his knee as soon as he notices lamberts face is there.

Reactions: 1 users

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
there is a pattern and someone in the media needs to call him on it.
Agree.
He carried on like a knob in the GF in the 3rd qtr trying to flatten guys.
How about doing it when the game is on the line in the 1st not when the horse has bolted.
Dirty sniper

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Boo the prick the next time we play them.
2 games in a row he has gone the chop.
Pity we have no scotty Turner or Andy Goodwins anymore.
Not sure why the player’s hung around hugging him after the game.
We need to cut this Mr Nice shiit out.
We rather pick up rubbish or tap an injured opposition player on the back then going the fist.
Bring back the biff.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Boo the prick the next time we play them.
2 games in a row he has gone the chop.
Pity we have no scotty Turner or Andy Goodwins anymore.
Not sure why the player’s hung around hugging him after the game.
We need to cut this Mr Nice shiit out.
We rather pick up rubbish or tap an injured opposition player on the back then going the fist.
Bring back the biff.

Yeah this nice guy stuff has cost us big time over the last three seasons.

Teams are just pushing us around now.