Kane Lambert | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Lambert

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Seems only Tiger supporters seem there was anything in it. I think it was purely accidental and would be very stiff to be pinged for it.

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I think it was purely accidental and would be very stiff to be pinged for it.
That's what really *smile* me about Cameron. ... this accidentally on purpose crap..... Christ, last year that germ Worpel lunged at Ivan and he copped a week for basically a reflex action.
We all know what's going to happen here. ... sfa!

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Seems only Tiger supporters seem there was anything in it. I think it was purely accidental and would be very stiff to be pinged for it.

JC is very accident prone.

a bit like Buddy Franklin

Reactions: 1 user

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
has anyone else noticed this? When Cameron whacks someone in the head, that is bad enough. Then he looks at them lying prostrate on the ground, grabs the jumper and tries to stand them up. It’s like he is thinking, “C’mon, get up, you are making me look bad just lying there. Get up and run off.” He did it to Baker in the Grand Final and he did it to Lambert in this game.

Is it part of being a plastic tough guy, going against his nature? Is it thuggery? Is it like a serial killer’s fascination with his victim? Is it a weird ritual thing? I don’t know.

My cat has the same look on its face when it is playing with a mouse it has just sliced open.

Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Lambert is extremely fortunate he wasn’t cited for head butting Cameron’s knee.

• Haha

Billy24

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2014
Leon Cameron was one of my favourite players back in his day, but he has lost me now. His comments about Lambert’s concussion, and I’m paraphrasing: “ Jeremy is really hard at the contest and sometimes a bit awkward and that results in incidental incidents like this.”
Incidental incidents? Wtf does that mean? The side on footage clearly showed his intentional “awkwardness”.

Reactions: 4 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
If Lambo was officially reported as concussed, wasn't that a mandatory suspension on the villain?

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
has anyone else noticed this? When Cameron whacks someone in the head, that is bad enough. Then he looks at them lying prostrate on the ground, grabs the jumper and tries to stand them up. It’s like he is thinking, “C’mon, get up, you are making me look bad just lying there. Get up and run off.” He did it to Baker in the Grand Final and he did it to Lambert in this game.

Here it is again. "Are you alright, buddy?"

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Dropped the knees. Dangerous act. With all the hullabaloo about CTE you'd think they'd jump on this stuff. But no.