Kane Lambert | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Lambert

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Is playing 3/4's tomorrow, if he gets through unscathed will that be enough for him to play against the Dees?

We really need the run and the footy smarts that he gives us.

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
This situation is so sad; a bloke that we rely on to run all day has the hip
of a 60 year old.

Nothing good can come of what they are doing to try and get him back in the game.

It feels like nothing but hope, from the club and him.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Should try turmeric (curcumin) and ginger, it's helped my arthritic bones.

Reactions: 2 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Not named in the VFL. Injured or holding him over due to the short turn around with our Friday game against West Coast?

Reactions: 1 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Not named in the VFL. Injured or holding him over due to the short turn around with our Friday game against West Coast?
A sound thought. A Lambert coming off an injury and the short turn round could be too much to ask for his body and as the West Coast game is potentially more winnable, a good idea to have him fresh

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
A sound thought. A Lambert coming off an injury and the short turn round could be too much to ask for his body and as the West Coast game is potentially more winnable, a good idea to have him fresh
Don’t think it’s that positive.
Otherwise he’d play managed minutes in the magoos.
Hasn’t pulled up well would be the reality

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Kane Lambert was held over from a VFL match on Sunday in the hope he will be available to take on the Eagles in what is a critical clash for both clubs given their struggles this season.

“Once again, it was a five-day break, so if he played today, he was no chance of playing over in Perth,” Hardwick said.

“We will try to get him through training and see how he goes. He just didn’t quite look comfortable enough … last week.

“He will have a run around (on Monday) and try (to) prove his fitness. We have a short session planned, so we have to make a call one way or the other pretty early.”

Source: The Age

Reactions: 3 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Great to have him back in the team.

Geez we've missed him.
Yep. Love Lambo. One of my favourite players. Not just a real good, selfless footballer, but a cracking bloke off the park as well.

When he’s done, I hope we keep him around the club in some capacity (if he wants to of course).

Reactions: 4 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Let's just hope we get the same Lambo. Not like the imposter that has jumped in for Shedda so far this year. We can't carry two old hags that can't get the footy

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Yep. Love Lambo. One of my favourite players. Not just a real good, selfless footballer, but a cracking bloke off the park as well.

When he’s done, I hope we keep him around the club in some capacity (if he wants to of course).

I reckon he'll go into coaching, Redfoot.

Apparently has been doing a fair bit of coaching in the VFL this year.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Midfield coach would be a good start.