Kane Lambert | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Lambert

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Don’t think it’s that positive.
Otherwise he’d play managed minutes in the magoos.
Hasn’t pulled up well would be the reality
I don't often get my comments right on team selection but this time Smoking Aces and I got it right on Lambert this time. Rested last week and ready for West Coast!

Reactions: 2 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
With his injuries and the uncertainty that brings I reckon it is a good time to get him back. I really hope he can get back to decent fitness but worry about how long he can keep playing.

Very important player, we really need to know whether he can come back ok.

DS

Reactions: 2 users

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Uber footy IQ, his smarts is always missed which is evident when he's out of action

Reactions: 6 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Very good again today. Just such a smart, hard working footballer. Great to have him back, hopefully to stay for at least the rest of the year.

Reactions: 9 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Wouldn’t think there’s to many smarter footballers then Lambert , so so crucial to us

All our young small forwards should have to play on Lambert in scratch matches , none better at been at the fall of the ball, on the podium with Eddie Betts

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Very smart. Defensively was magnificent. Thought disposal overall wasn't great or damaging , had 10 effective and only 3 score involvements. Sounded like he was given a job to do though.

Reactions: 1 user