Kane Lambert | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Lambert

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Yeah we're missing Lablett badly. He would have made the amount of ball we had today count.

He ALWAYS arrives at the right time to support his teammates with an option with the cleanest hands you will see.

Even at VFL level before he "arrived", seen none better in that regard.

Reactions: 3 users

Go The Tiges!

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 14, 2009
Likely to retire at years end, I would make him our new VFL / Development Coach. Has come from a VFL background so understands what it takes to make it to the next level.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Go The Tiges!

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 14, 2009
Likely to retire at years end, I would make him our new VFL / Development Coach. Has come from a VFL background so understands what it takes to make it to the next level.
Plus highly respected at the club - an excellent role model for young players to look up to.

Reactions: 3 users

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
If he does retire, may he get the hip surgery he needs to live his best life post football, and procreate with Abbey Gelmi to produce a future Tiger hero. Not a bad way to go!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
If he retires I hope we keep him on as a devolpment coach. You couldn't have anyone better in that role.

Reactions: 4 users

ceehook2

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 11, 2021
Doing something doesn't mean they can teach it , but with Kane and Dimma referring to him and an onfield assistant coach it certainly looks like there would be openings in the footy world as a coach , if he wants that

Reactions: 1 user

RobsJourney

Tiger Cub
Sep 24, 2020
Yep, can smell a retirement video any week now
Nah they said they are gonna give him a crack at finals should we make it.

If we get to a point where that becomes unlikely/impossible, they'll probably trot him out for a farewell game alongside Edwards.

Reactions: 1 users