Kane Lambert | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Lambert

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Likely to retire at years end, I would make him our new VFL / Development Coach. Has come from a VFL background so understands what it takes to make it to the next level.
He has a unique footballing brain, a great player and motivator. a bit like McRae was so we cannot afford to lose hi from within our club

Reactions: 2 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Interesting to see he was part of the coaching team on Friday night. Would love to see him stay on next year as an assistant if he decides to retire.

Reactions: 6 users

Bryson

Tiger Cub
Jan 19, 2005
Thanks for everything, but hoping you won't be lost to us, astute mind and would be an awesome development coach

Reactions: 3 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
An absolute star. An underrated Tiger legend who gave his all. His prelim goals against Port in 2019 were matchwinning. Rest up Lambo, and enjoy retirement with Abby!

Reactions: 4 users

5SKULL5

What stands in the way, becomes the way!
Dec 20, 2004
Melbourne
Wonderful career, a true Richmond man in every sense. Will take to coaching with equal aplomb I'm certain.

Reactions: 1 users

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Only 30 with a degerative hip. Sad way for a Richmond legend to finish up.

But what a career he's had. Just a great football story.

So clean with his hands and but is the smartest runner Leysy has seen. Just read the game so well and knew when/where to go before anyone else.

Enjoy the rest of your life now Kane Lablett.

• Love
Reactions: 21 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
On outcome v expectation would hard to be surpassed in modern football. Near mature age overlooked in drafts and was critical part of our Fab 4 midfield.

Reactions: 5 users

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Please keep him on as a development coach.

The gold standard for role modelling, preparation and perseverance.

Thank you Lambo.

Reactions: 8 users
Feb 25, 2007
What a champion, a true Richmond man! Hope they retain Lambo as an assistant coach.

lambo.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Lambo the Legend.....you legend. Sad to see the end.

Please become OUR development coach as we need YOU!!

Reactions: 3 users