Kane McAuliffe | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane McAuliffe

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Did you also say 'great game number 45' to Kaleb Smith?

(Note to others, Ezy texted me from the game yesterday: 'I like this #45 for us. Quick af. Who is he?'
Me: 'There is no #45. Sure you don't mean Kaleb Smith in 49?
Ezy: 'I think I can tell the difference between a 5 and a 9, ya fkn tripper.
Me, today: 'I don't think you can.')

Yes thats dawning on me.

Smith showed good signs of burst.

But lets make something clear; i accept your choice to put aspirations of polygamist thesbian ahead of footy tragedy

Just so long as you dont try nothing on me

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Has a very 1994 feel to it where we desperadoes see greatness in amongst the dark shadows

I think James Theissen may have played 250, captained the club, won brownlows and AA's

on VFL debut?

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
ok the dust has settled, the adrenaline and opioids worn off.

the Autumn sun has risen on a brand new day, ive slept on it, and ive reflected over poached eggs.

and I still think in Kane McCauliife, we may have got a top 5 player in the 2023 draft pool.

if my eyes dont deceive me,

this selection can cut at least a year off our rebuild.

I dont think we could script a more perfect debut than Swans this week,

with their heavily subsidised medusa midfield. I think Yze has the licence and the vision to let Macca attend centre bounces, where he belongs.

the club clearly know they've unearthed a treasure.

bring it on.

Reactions: 7 users

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
The Kane McAuliffe farce has gone on for too long
It must end this week

Reactions: 1 users

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
*his under 18 coach reckons Dangerfield,

but I can't see our Macca elbowing blokes, and I reckon he kicks goals rather than points

just read he was AFL Academy, so projected first rounder as a 17yo.

hes no smokey, he just vanished from sight somehow?

I think we've had a little kiss on the *smile* by the footy gods, or goddesses.

whichever you prefer
SA weren’t great at the champs and he didn’t have much of a midfield to help him. Some serious guns across all teams with even Tassie and the Allies (who killed it last year but usually aren’t the best) boasting strong midfields

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
In the pre-season he stood Clarrie and was duly shown up. Temper your expectations, Ezy.

you know how they reckon people on the autism spectrum can't read facial expressions?

well I identify as being on an undescribed spectrum,

where you can't temper expectations.

its both a blessing and a curse, because you can celebrate wildly before things happen,

which means you get to celebrate wildly heaps.

but you do suffer acute, utterly perplexing disappointment disproportionately too.

so, yeah.

temper away, and completely waste 5-6 days as you see fit :cool:

Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
im fully expecting I might be in a very exclusive club with a membership under 100

of Richmond fans

who saw Kane McCauliife play a VFL game live.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Sounds like Hopper is going to miss this week. We need to replace Dow. I wouldn't have picked McAuliffe over Hopper and would have said I wanted him to knock the door down with a run of VFL performances. But he will add more than Dow and should be picked this week.

Reactions: 4 users

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
Sounds like Hopper is going to miss this week. We need to replace Dow. I wouldn't have picked McAuliffe over Hopper and would have said I wanted him to knock the door down with a run of VFL performances. But he will add more than Dow and should be picked this week.
Ross played his first game in ages as a full time mid and looked a ton better than Dow. Interesting the club talked him up so much over pre season, nothing has really changed with him from what I’ve seen so far. Doesn’t get enough of the ball, kicking isn’t great. That port game in round 24 last year saved his career and gave us all false hope!

TimeToRoar

Tiger Superstar
Apr 13, 2014
Ross played his first game in ages as a full time mid and looked a ton better than Dow. Interesting the club talked him up so much over pre season, nothing has really changed with him from what I’ve seen so far. Doesn’t get enough of the ball, kicking isn’t great. That port game in round 24 last year saved his career and gave us all false hope!
and that Port game in round 2 (week 3) this year may have killed his career

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
Watching him live , he is the most natural looking teenage midfielder we have recruited since Cotch - that I can think of. Better than Jack Graham that is

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
you know how they reckon people on the autism spectrum can't read facial expressions?

well I identify as being on an undescribed spectrum,

where you can't temper expectations.
Interesting.

I identify as being on an undiscovered spectrum.

I have no "smiling" idea what I'm doing, nor does anyone else. :cool:

• Haha

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
McCauliffe will be at Club 80 tonight for a live meet and greet.
Expect the crowds outside the Richmond Bowling Club to resemble something like when the Beatles last visited Melbourne.
I’ve bought a spare pair of undies to throw at him once he hits the stage.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users