Kane McAuliffe | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane McAuliffe

Must've been a typo, Macca is named as an emergency now :unsure:
He replaced Dusty in the squad.
As it was a late change the AFL media simply swapped the names, so KFnMac went to full forward.
When Richmond update the squad to the final team he was moved to emergency.

Reactions: 1 user
Hoping that Macca is a late in, there has to be some doubt on Junior, especially with our new "no risk" policy.

If we're about rewarding performance and consistency he has to come in next week. 26 disposals, 9 clearances, 5 tackles. Last week 30, 5, 3.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
We definitely need the clearance ability in the 1s. Would be a shame to take him out of the 2s though. They are looking pretty good.

Mclovin definitely putting in a consistent run. Pretty impressive for a young un.

Reactions: 1 users
If we're about rewarding performance and consistency he has to come in next week. 26 disposals, 9 clearances, 5 tackles. Last week 30, 5, 3.
The AFL app has him down for a game high 30 disposals, 8 clearances, 8 tackles. Very good numbers. I didn’t see the game but it seems he might have been BOG again.

• Love
30 disposals, 8 clearances, 8 tackles.
Must have updated it after a few hours after the game again, I'm pretty sure I saw 26 somewhere after the game, 8 clearances & 8 tackles is a huge effort though, don't know who we swap him for but I can't wait to see him in the 1s

The AFL app has him down for a game high 30 disposals, 8 clearances, 8 tackles. Very good numbers. I didn’t see the game but it seems he might have been BOG again.
Hmm that's where I grabbed it from. They must have updated it.

But who do you drop on today's effort?