Kayo price increase incoming & digital memberships | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kayo price increase incoming & digital memberships

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Red I dropped Fox for Kayo and three of the other streaming services 2 years ago. Absolutely no regrets and I am certainly in front financially. Like BinMan i cancel Kayo after footy season finishes.
Yeah Westie, I know the numbers. But they’re two very different offerings. One is pure sports where the other is sports, plus a bunch of other stuff. News, docos, movies, music, business channels, lifestyle stuff, history, Netflix etc. I watch a lot of that stuff besides sport.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Looks like AFL will be available in 4k this year on Kayo, about time.

Reactions: 1 user

HeadandShin

Burning bright
Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
For those who subscribe to Kayo, it's good to know you can save plenty of dollars with a digital membership over 12 months, especially with the next forecast price increase.
Giant$ members getting a pretty good deal if you're keen to sign up for a further discount..:sneaky:
All very interesting to know.

I am intrigued as to why Saints members get the same pack as other teams - plus an air freshener. What does that say about them?

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
So you don’t watch Richmond games if they’re not on 7 ?

I'm either at the game or, no, I don't watch our games unless they are on FTA. I don't have any of RWNJtel or Kayo. If it was a good game I'll torrent it and watch it later, otherwise I miss out.

Murdoch gets none of my money.

DS

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users

DuD_Delist

Tiger Superstar
Sep 30, 2014
I’m looking at my Foxtel costs right now. They’ve always been excessive but they’re going to unacceptable levels now. Will either cut the package back or just go Kayo.
Gone to kayo.
Giving Foxtel the bad news tomorrow.
$30 Vs $79 for a few extra channels i hardy watch.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Gone to kayo.
Giving Foxtel the bad news tomorrow.
$30 Vs $79 for a few extra channels i hardy watch.
It's still ending up in the same bucket at the end.
I wish we didn't have a monopoly when it comes to sport TV.

frecks

Tiger Cub
Feb 24, 2008
It's still ending up in the same bucket at the end.
I wish we didn't have a monopoly when it comes to sport TV.
Went to Kayo sometime back after high recommendation from bro & couldn't be happier with what they offer up.

Reactions: 1 users

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
Just shouted one of my sons a digital membership and picked up Kayo for $260 for the year.:cool:

Reactions: 3 users

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Went to Kayo sometime back after high recommendation from bro & couldn't be happier with what they offer up.

You'd have really loved it 5 years ago then frecks.

They have lost the rights to a lot of stuff since. Back then they had heaps more baseball, a massive amount of soccer, I swear there was more NBA games, and they used to get some really good boxing not PPV as well.

I'd love to still have Kayo as it was back then, but I guess nothing stays the same.

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Foxtel or Kayo have been a waste of money this weekend with wall to wall Collingwood games being shown

richards42

making the crowd roar
Sep 15, 2005
Gold Coast
About 3 years ago when renewing my Telstra contract the young girl suggested I go binge/Kayo instead of Foxtell. Saved around $30-$40 a month. Better in my pocket than Murdochs.

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
About 3 years ago when renewing my Telstra contract the young girl suggested I go binge/Kayo instead of Foxtell. Saved around $30-$40 a month. Better in my pocket than Murdochs.
As long as you don’t mind writing down where you are up to in the show binge and kayo are great. Does my *smile* head in. Finish an Episode and the app remembers you have only watched 2 mins of it or the game buffers and puts you back to the start. But all the HBO stuff is there so no choice unless revert to piracy which to me is wrong when the prices are more than reasonable now.

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Kayo (streamotion) is a wholly owned subsidiary of foxtel, hence the crappy service to point customers wanting a hassle free experience towards foxtel.