Kelvin Moore | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kelvin Moore

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
waiting said:
Just watched a highlights package of Kel. You certainly forget some aspects of his game.

Like - decent contested mark
- long kick
- courage
- link man

Here is hoping & wishing he adds to his 80+ games and has stopper game today.

It would be so ironic if kel and mcgone re-ignite their careers at different ends of the ground, and help the club to play finals. Many inc. me had drawn a line though their names.

Tigersub

Tiger Superstar
Apr 22, 2012
Jason King said:
He was great today, can hold his head high with a select few.

Yep thought he done ok for his first game back. Would gain a bit of confidence from the body holding up for the entire game ok. Good perserverance to get back from where he has been.

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
I just read on the RFC site, what Kel went through to get back on the park.
Imo this bloke is a legend to go through all that pain & rehab.
I dips me lid to him. :clap :clap :clap

Col.E.Kurtz

Tiger Legend
Apr 4, 2005
Tigers of Old said:
Admirable to win back a senior berth but poor Kel was loose as a goose in defence. Clearly underdone physically and couldn't keep up with his younger opponents.

He need to catch up to the pace of the game again before the end of the year.

mld

hi
Apr 1, 2006
Melbs
I'm on the record as thinking that he shouldn't have been coming back to football at all. Given that, I certainly hesitate to judge him on performances that he has pretty much been forced into 5 minutes after being right to play, due to injuries and our lack of depth. If he is going to have a dip at football after his hip issues, I'm reserving judgement until he has a preseason as a functional footballer under his belt.

Punxsutawney Phil

Its Groundhog Day- same sh!t, different year
Apr 2, 2007
Great effort to get back but was a non contributor tonight...his only meaningful contribution was the shanked kick in the first qtr which gave Carlton a goal, although he wasn't the lone ranger there

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Is miles off atm.

Think the club need to sit down with him & work out what how we can help him transition into a new career.

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
Agree with Leysey. Non contributor and was probably made to look half decent with the likes of Thursfield and McGuane around him.

mld

hi
Apr 1, 2006
Melbs
Leysy Days said:
Is miles off atm.

Think the club need to sit down with him & work out what how we can help him transition into a new career.

Now people start agreeing with me.